Stayed here for 3 nights in April 2012 and really enjoyed the hotel. Room was very spacious - we were upgraded to tower 3 on checkin without even asking!
Pool on rooftop was fantastic especially at night overlooking the busy street below. Staff helpful and accomodating with general requests. Only downside was it can get abit noisy at night but we still slept ok as the room was very comfortable :) Thumbs up!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel