US$118
US$446
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,864 results
All reviewsdeluxe suitenana btsstandard roomnight lifeliving roombuffet breakfaststreet foodsoimicrowavenightlife
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Rooms are good for what you pay for, situated in ideal location for dining,Nightlife and shopping. have 3 very good swimming pools and gymnasium. Could be a little bit quicker checking in and out, sometimes understaffed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Colin,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Grand President Bangkok
We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We are delighted to learn you had a positive experience while staying at the Grand President Bangkok.
I will share your comments with our team especially for the number of counter staffs, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staffs as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

First of all the check-in experience was awful. The girl at the front desk was so slow when we checked-in, and it was not even crowded then, just us and another family. The breakfast spread was limited and with guests from 3 buildings cramped into one restaurant, it was awfully crowded every morning. the whole hotel is seriously UNDERSTAFFED. before checking out, I called the reception and concierge thrice to send someone upstairs to get the luggage, after even 15 minutes no one did. we finally pulled our own luggage as our taxi to Pattaya had arrived. we stayed in the Deluxe suite which was ok but the toilet needs renovation.

Room Tip: The Deluxe suite was spacious with all amenities (except toothpaste and brushes) but the toilet needs serious renovation.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I saw this hotel online and by photographs and Indian food availability I booked the same for my travel. When I reach there I was disappointed by overall room structure and food taste. They need lot of improvements in terms of cleanliness, food taste, organizing rooms and service too.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Room was not clean..poor breakfast..lots of insect n lizard in our room..
WORST HOTEL IN BANGKOK..
Old room...not worth it.
Below average hotel with a pathetic customer service. They give no respect to the hotel customers as if they are giving the room for free..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Sharmapriya349,
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We regret to learn that you were not satisfied with the insect in the room, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We have taken note of your feedback and we will do everything possible to take additional steps to improve and enhance our guest experience. And we look forward to your next visit
Best regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Over the last 5 years, 2 x a year, I always stay at the President Park hotel. This Trip I had been staying at the President Park hotel P.P. It is in the same family (Kingston hotels group as the Grand President G.P.) and at that time the pool was not available. I went to the front desk and asked the manager ( Yoko) about the pool. She apologized for the inconvenience and suggested I take a chance and relocate to the Grand President Hotel. I took the P.P. Van over to the G.P.hotel, viewed the Room 1404 in tower 1, viewed all three of the pools and all the facilities there. I was sold but, I wanted to see how the switch would work. The Grand President Manager Ms. Bussara then called the Yoko P. P. Manager and the two of them created a seamlessly easy transition for me to move to the Grand President... Bussara welcomed me, took Great care of me and actually allowed me to stay 2 extra nights in the same room which was very helpfull.. I even used room service, the pool almost every day and had breakfast each morning in the dining room there and which was very tasty.
All in all, I had an Amazing Stay at the Grand President with Special thanks to the Manager Ms Bussara and Ms. Hachara who went above and beyond to help me have a great Stay. Thank You One and all.. I will see you soon Once again so, Thanks

Room Tip: Go for Tower #1
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Philip S,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Grand President Sukhumvit 11Bangkok Hotel.
We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We are delighted to learn you had a positive experience while staying at the Grand President Sukhumvit 11.
I will share your comments with our team especially to Khun Bussara, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staffs as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,