1,961 results
All reviews executive club sitting room asok station swimming pool corner suite soi cowboy bit dated living area big hotel sukhumvit road terminal mall nice pool rooms are big breakfast buffet mini bar executive floor visit bangkok
Reviewed October 1, 2017

My son and his g/f were staying here. I am in US and this is in Thailand. I wanted to have champagne and cake in his room as it was his birthday. I was a bit hesitant, to say the least, as I have had difficulty with transactions between US and foreign countries in the past few years since my son has been residing in foreign countries. I also wanted to send Western Union money.
FROM DAY ONE, Paul, from the hotel, has been my advocate and has bent over backwards to make my dream a reality - and get this - in such an easy way! He had the champagne and cake in the room, helped with WU, and took care of the US/Thailand financial conversion, like I have never seen. Truly, in these days when it is hard to get ANY customer service, Paul was an A+ a zillion. I can't say enough of how much this man did to help our dream become a reality! I give them more than the maximum starts for customer service. I wish they would teach all hotels their management style!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
WindsorSuitesHotelB, Front Office Manager at Hotel Windsor Suites and Convention, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the management and the staff of our hotel, we would like to thank you for the compliments you have given us in your review here in Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate your positive remarks and we promise to do our very best to ensure that all of our guests have a wonderful and memorable stay with us.

We are happy to know that your son enjoyed his stay with us and the surprise you prepared for him. We are looking forward to welcome your son and hopefully you can come with him next time in our hotel on your future visit to Bangkok.

For special rates and seasonal promotions you won’t find anywhere else, please visit our hotel webpage and book directly with us.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Very good value at this hotel overall. Best gym I've found in any, not only Bangkok. Quite old interior, could do with an overhaul, but no big importance to me and clean and very spacious room (exec suite). Very friendly and helpful staff at reception and concierge. Breakfast buffet is very Chinese, so I missed proper muesli cereal and healthy options beyond noodles and rice dishes. Internet was very patchy at the pool and not working often in the gym rooms (3 of them with all equipment needed, but old). Internet also "drops out" when you move around the hotel and leave and return, so you have to re log in every time. This was quite annoying. BUT I will definitely return next in Bangkok if price is similar. Hope they fix the internet issues and my review next time will be much better!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel in Tripadvisor. Your positive comments give us the strength to strive harder and ensure that all of our guests are having an enjoyable, comfortable and relaxing stay with us. Your suggestion regarding the breakfast menu will be forwarded to our Food and Beverage Director and we ensure you that proper actions will be taken and that this section of our hotel service will be improved the soonest. With regards to the hotel internet, we are currently upgrading the hotel internet speed and signal to ensure that guests are enjoying a swift and strongly connected internet service.

We hope to welcome you again in our hotel on your future visits to Bangkok. Kindly contact us directly or book through the hotel website, and it will be our pleasure to assist you with all of your needs.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Made a booking on the hotel website for a Penthouse suite. Subsequently I realise that it cost cheaper to book through the Executive Suite link (also from the hotel website).
Wrote an email to hotel on 17 July 2017, another reminder on 11 August 2017, but till now there is still no reply.
My stay is in November 2017, but I am really not looking forward to it if this is the kind of service standards that awaits me.
Appreciate the Front Office Manager can look into it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
WindsorSuitesHotelB, Front Office Manager at Hotel Windsor Suites and Convention, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Windsor Suites, Bangkok!

We have checked your record and found that a booking is already been confirmed under your name from 28 November 2017 until 04 December 2017. The booking is for 6 nights and has already been prepaid following the terms and condition of your booking. With regards to the multiple e-mails you sent to the hotel, we already checked our e-marketing staff and reservation department’s e-mail accounts but we didn’t receive any e-mail under your name or e-mail address. I already retrieved your personal e-mail address from our database and I’ll be sending you a direct e-mail today to further discuss your concerns about your booking.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding regarding this matter and we hope to welcome you in our hotel the soonest,

Reviewed September 27, 2017

As we live in Thailand we often go to Bangkok.
Since many times already we always like to stay in Windsor Suites Hotel.
There we feel to be at home. The location is excellent, the staff very very friendly.
Everybody takes well care of us.

Room Tip: Executive Suite
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort in reviewing our hotel in Tripadvisor. We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your every stay with us and that you have chosen us as your second home here in Bangkok. We truly appreciate the kind compliments you have given us most especially to our staff. Please rest assured that we will do our best to maintain the high quality of service we provide to our hotel guests.

Thank you very much for your continuous support in our hotel and we hope to welcome and service you again on your future trips to Bangkok.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

It s a very big hotel located in a very heart of Bangkok so you cant avoid the traffic and better take BTS or sky train. There are few things that not very impressed, welcome fruit has some fungus, shower is hard to use, not so much light in the bedroom, small bottle of complementary water etc. Having breakfast at the executive lounge with a great view of city is memorable.

Stayed: September 2017
WindsorSuitesHotelB, Front Office Manager at Hotel Windsor Suites and Convention, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to extend our apologies for the dissatisfaction you have experienced during your previous visit with us. Your feedback has already been taken into consideration for the actions we will take to improve the quality of guest service we provide to all of our clients. We are very serious about your complaints and we guarantee you that proper actions will be taken. If necessary, disciplinary action will be rendered to the staff concerned and responsible for the issues you have raised.

We appreciate the feedback we received from you and we will take it into consideration in developing and upgrading our hotel service and facilities. Our suites are under continuous renovation in order to ensure that the rooms that our guests occupy are always clean and comfortable to stay in. Our food and beverage director is currently looking into welcome fruit issue and we will provide immediate actions to this incident.

Stay with us on your next visit and we ensure you that we will take the extra mile to make you stay with us more relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable.