Stayed at Windsor suites for about 2 days during my recent visit to Bangkok. We took the executive suite and the rooms were neat and clean. Cant complain much on the service, but there were two things that we experienced which could have made out stay there even better
1. We reached the hotel early in the morning and requested for a early checkin. Within their rights, the receptionist said they couldnt do anything and promised some thing by 11 AM. After 11, we had to repeatedly follow up to get the room - a small let down (if I may)
2. At the hotel, the breakfast comes to a close by 10:30 AM. The wind down starts by 10:15 or so and you can see the staff removing stuff and tables. We happen to be there at that time and could get things we wanted to eat or drink (tea, coffee!!).
Otherwise, we had a good time will sure recommend the hotel. We felt it was a good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsor Suites Hotel invites you to explore the heart of Bangkok's vibrant CBD, shopping districts and rich Thai culture. Located on Sukhumvit Soi 20, 100 meters to Asoke BTS Sky-train Station & Sukhumvit MRT Subway station, the hotel features a total of 582 hotel rooms & suites, 23 meeting rooms, several Food & Beverage outlets from international to Chinese & Japanese cuisines, an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and a full service Neva Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Windsor Suites and Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Windsor