9,956 results
All reviews krungthep wing horizon club the river riverside lounge chi spa krung thep wing the main hotel balcony room dinner cruise thai restaurant evening cocktails breakfast buffet our honeymoon five star hotel wonderful hotel sky train station night market
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve got many nice experiences at health club here all the trainers here they are professional and taking a good care of me especially Khun Benze with her creativity made me had a lot of fun when I attended her class, Khun Ken and Khun Ice they are gorgeous in weigh training made me progress my goal of exercise fastly. Highly recommended these 3 trainers if you come to the gym here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Monnipa S
SLBK_Shangrilabkk, Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Monnipa S,

Thank you for visting Shangri-La hotel, Bangkok and for sharing your fantastic review with us. Your valuable feedback and support mean a lot to us. We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent experience and that you enjoyed the services and training program at our Health Club.

Your kind compliments and personal recommendations are most appreciated. We are already eager to welcome you back to your home away from home in a near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve stayed at this hotel, staying in the Krungthep wing, twice before, yet this time we really noticed the fixtures in the room were looking really dated and a bit shabby. That said the facilities in the hotel are great as are the staff. It is the staff which really make this hotel and they will go out of their way to help and provide assistance. The afternoon team of Ammy and Bas were super friendly and helpful.
All in all this hotel is in a great location with great food, refreshments and service. It is just that the condition of the rooms which is letting it down hence the 4 rating.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusanGrogan

Dear SusanGrogan,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok and we truly appreciate you taking your time to write a review. It makes us very happy to know that you had a beautiful time and like our convenient location and I am delighted to hear that we were able to provide you a wonderful stay with our attentive service. You constructive feedback about the room is well noted for further improvement in the future. We hope to see you back again soon!

It is indeed all our pleasure to have you here, and we already look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel overlooks the river and has several food and bar options. Service everywhere is excellent and the surrounding has some great food and drink spots as well as the small massage places ( all above board ) , food stalls , and various shops. The room is clean , and a good size , with excellent bed , aircon and shower.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Alasdair S,

I would like to thank you for the lovely review you have written about your recent stay here at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. I am delighted to read that you being impressed with the level of Shangri-La service standard and food quality.

We believe in providing our guests with consistently high service excellence to make it easy for them to come back again and again.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your future getaway in Bangkok.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have recently stayed at this excellent hotel with wonderful views of the river from the restaurants and lounges. The swimming pool is situated in a delightful tropical setting also alongside the river.

The staff are delightful and nothing is too much trouble for them.The buffet for breakfast is outstanding catering for all nationalities.
However the high light of our stay was on our final night when we took the hotel’s dinner cruise named Horizon Cruise at 7.30-9.30pm
It was excellent value for money and the buffet was superb with yet again very attentive staff.
Bangkok is a must to see from a cruise at night as the many outstanding sights of this unique city are all lit up and look very spectacular!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy B

Dear Kathy B,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review with us. Your valuable feedback and support mean a lot to us. We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you an excellent services. Your kind compliments and personal recommendations are most appreciated.

We are already eager to welcome you back in a near future.

Hotel Manage

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This trip actually I planed to visit some attractions in Bangkok as I have to work in the same time. Firstly I had read some reviews and recommendation about this hotel. I have to say that this hotel is your answer if you would like to have an enjoyable, relaxation, Moreover than a comfortable from facilities and Dining outlets in the hotel is hospitality from staffs at Front Desk and Guest Relations team they are very care of all guests never ignore it !Thank you Parn who checked me in since first day and everyday she always smile and approach me. Also another staff named Pui and Yok at the lobby they very attentiveness. Every Morning I love to go to the next2 restaurant because the staff there can recognize me and remember what’s my favorite foods I always ordered. I will be back again and again....

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank antoniorogers

Dear antoniorogers,

Thank you for staying at Shangri-La hotel, Bangkok and for sharing your fantastic review with us. Your valuable feedback and support mean a lot to us. We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent stay and that you enjoyed the comfortable room, services and perfect location by the Chao Phraya River.

Your kind compliments on our services and personal recommendations are most appreciated. We are already eager to welcome you back to your home away from home in a near future.