2,355 results
All reviewsbo baetuk tuk or taxiswimming poolbreakfast buffet isnice poolstreet foodkhao san roadnight marketshopping
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Pictures indicated a great hotel, which turned out to be quite the opposite. Rooms are ok'ish, but only 2 outlets, not even placed by the beds. Awful location, right in the middle of shanty towns, damn far from anything worth while. Fitness center is crazy expensive per time use, as is everything else. They claim to have free Wi-Fi, but it is ONLY is certain designated areas, NOT the actual hotel rooms. Almost everything comes with an additional charge. Crappy service, they try to scam you into taking expensive taxis and tour guides, etc. I saw a cute cat in a nearby shanty-town though, that was aight.

4  Thank Footprints764522

+) Clean, spacious rooms
+) Amazing swimming pool with view over Bangkok
+) Decent location - not really close to anything but not far either
+) Oveall good value for money

-) No functioning Wifi in the rooms
-) Luggage storage directly at the main entrance and not in a separate room - not very secure

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were big enough. I don't know why hotels in Thailand don't provide sockets. Anyways I booked the superior triple for me and my friends. Which we got at a splendid deal. At first it was sold out on booking.com and we thought we just missed a superb deal however we got an even slightly better deal on agoda. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The room room is big enough and have a nice view of the city. In overall it was a great hotel with not forgetting a very nice breakfast.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The name itself says, Palace, which is very much true. Beautiful n big palace of 3 towers.. with royal touch of interiors everywhere. It has got everything.
But when i reached my suite, we were 5 ppl.. i found suite is not that big.. n in that only one bathroom. we had tough time for washroom purpose. Again 2nd day no wifi.
Lift works fantastic. Buffet breakfast is just awesome. All dishes were tasty. Overall the palace itself is worth visiting, might be built many years back by a Royal King. Staff is well maintained and good. Palace is in heart of Bangkok.
I would have been happy if they had given us suite of 2 bathrooms.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights and while there are plenty of facilities the place is run down. We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite with kids, the room was really run down and not the cleanest, I expected better. The breakfast was ok and there is the obvious hotel food prices. Best bet if staying there is to get in a taxi and go elsewhere. Staff were mostly accommodating.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family