All reviewssuan plucosmetic surgerybedroom apartmenttuk tukwashing machine and dryersathorn areahome away from homefull kitchenlong staypool and gymliving areataxi ridedefinitely stay here againfree shuttlehousekeeping staffbig roomstreet food
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We are a family of five, so finding affordable places to stay can be tricky. These apartments are massive and very well appointed. They offer spectacular views of the city and are well located. Staff were extremely helpful and polite. Breakfasts were buffet style and offered plenty of choice. But the best thing about the apartments are the apartments themselves. They are so spacious, immaculately clean and very comfortable. I would highly recommend them to families visiting Bangkok.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank aligscott
polevalter, General Manager at Somerset Park Suanplu, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear Traveller,
Thank you for your positive review of Somerset Park Suanplu and for recommending our apartment sytle accomodation to other travellers.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the not to distant future.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Somerset Park Suanplu is a great place to stay when in Bangkok. I would rate Somerset as one of the best places to stay whilst in Bangok when travelling by yourself or with your family. The staff are great, rooms are big and modern and the prices is good value. Staff are quick to assist and offer there local knowledge and experience. I have been staying at Somerset for about 10 years and it only gets better each time.

Room Tip: I have stayed in a number of apartments both on lower levels and higher ones both are quite, large and have ample light and well fitted outt. There is also very little noise from staff and guests whtin the building. It is a home away from home. The apartments also provide free internet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank John4277

Dear Frequent Visitor to Somerset Park Suanplu,
I am very pleased to read your review of your recent stay and delighted that you continue to enjoy your stays over a 10 year period.
We sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Spent 2 nites on biz, was not greeted by concierg personnel. Coffee house manager made a big fuss about me leaving my breakfast coupon in the room. There were issues with my room key card as well, couldnt access my floor from the lift! Not very pleased!

Room Tip: If you have a choice, look for others
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
polevalter, General Manager at Somerset Park Suanplu, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2012

Dear Business Traveller,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. Whilst our Guest Service is normally one of our main strengths, I am disappointed to read that some of my staff did not deliver the usual high standard of service to you. Please accept my apology for this shortfall in our service on this occassion. Thanks also for highlightig the issue with breakfast coupons. As our restaurant is outsourced, the operator requires guests to present their coupons on arrival to breakfast. However, making a 'big fuss' is unacceptable and I will be discussing this directly with restaurant management on how they handle such in future. Whilst our electronic key system does normally work well, at times if the keycard is exposed to magnetic or electronic fields e.g. mobile devices, it can render the card invalid. I do hope my staff promptly updated your card. Once again, thanks for your much appreciated feedback.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

The staff were always smiling and helpful, on top of being efficient. They were the stars of the place. The hotel was chic and comfortable. We had the 2-bedroom suite, which was incredibly spacious and well equipped with everything you would need in an apartment. Great value for money.

Location-wise, it's a 15-minute walk to the nearest BTS station (which, incidently, has great street food right outside). They do provide a shuttle service to the BTS every half an hour until 6pm, so it's quite convenient in the day.

Other services: Wi-fi is available for guests. The gym is well equipped. Food isn't bad.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Traveller,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay.
I am pleased that we have met your expectations with your stay and that you also enjoyed the local area and an easy walk and use of our complimentary Tuk Tuk connection to nearest Skytrain.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Rooms are big and clean. Located in city center. It's convenient to go around by taxi. We went to BMK and it cost only 60 baht. Foods are yummy. The complimentary wifi ia not so convenient. Few dinning places nearby.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
polevalter, General Manager at Somerset Park Suanplu, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Dear Traveller,
Thanks for your review. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your overall stay with your Family. Apart from easy accessible taxi services, we also do offer a complimentary Tuk Tuk shuttle service to Silom to connect with BTS from 830am-6pm daily every 30 minutes. Our complimentary wi-fi service is restricted to 512KB per user and options to upgrade at a cost to higher speeds is available on the log on page.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.