I stated at the Somerset for 18 nights in February and can reccommend it to anyone. I had an executive room to myself which is really a good sized open plan one bedroom apartment.
Super comfortable room in all ways and I was on the 23rd floor with a nice view. Having a balcony and sliding door to go outside is a good touch.
I have stayed at The Marriott a few doors down towards Sathorn Rd, and whie their rooms are great, I dont think they are $35 to $40 per night better than The Somerset. Just my opinion.
The bed is fantastic (what brand is it? I want one), the room service great, housekeeping on the job and always with a smile, reception always quick to help out, and the breakfast was decent. I like the egg chef there to make my omelets the way I like them.
The pool is undercover which keeps it from getting too tropical, and the gym is well equipt and maintained.
I will be back to stay again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok