My fourth and most recent stay at this apartment in May - June of this year was as anticipated. Very good value for money when you look at all the inclusions. Spacious clean rooms cleaned daily, internet access, laundry and kitchen with everything you need to feel like a home away from home. This time I would like to talk about the under rated Heavenly Spa. Whilst more expensive than "down the road" the ladies are professional and respectful. They often have specials that are well worth a look at if you do not want to leave the hotel. The front door men are always helpful and welcoming. The Tuk Tuk is a great feature. Yes, the breakfast is not flash but there is enough variety to cover many tastes. I hope that the hotel does start its refurbishments that were proposed this year as the brown decor is a little outdated. I do look at alternatives around the traps but always end up coming back to this apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok