All reviewssuan plucosmetic surgerybedroom apartmenttuk tukwashing machine and dryersathorn areahome away from homefull kitchenlong staypool and gymliving areataxi ridedefinitely stay here againfree shuttlehousekeeping staffbig roomstreet food
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is my first time stay with my friends in such apartment hotel.Bellman Jit is super kind and helpful.He always gave us much useful information and smile.One disadvantage is the location.But anyway,our staying is comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012
polevalter, General Manager at Somerset Park Suanplu, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Marin_0709,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay.
I am pleased to read my staff were able to provide great service during your stay.
Whilst we are not located in the middle of a busy shopping area, it is very easy and convenient to get to the Skytrain by our free scheduled tuk tuk service or by taxis. Bangkok city is relatively easy to get around in and we hope that you will stay with us again in the future. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I spent 7 nights here recently in a single bedroom apartment. Overall the experience was good.

Positives 1. Room was large with a living area, kitchen (fridge and microwave were most welcome) and a closet. King sized bed was nice. Lots of natural light from balcony into bedroom. 2. Cleaning service was prompt and efficient. 3. Buffet breakfast selection was above average. 4. Location is good for business travellers heading into Silom and Sathorn. Hotel tower is away from road separated by a large garden. There is a local market nearby and several roadside and family restaurants nearby. Sarahn Relax is a spa next door and rates are reasonable, 450 baht for 2 hr Thai massage. I went 3 times. Hotel provides a half hourly tuktuk to Sala Daeng train station. Lots to see, buy and eat at Sala Daeng area. 5. Price was value for money, abt US$50/night. Would recommend the larger apartments for families.

Negatives - 1. Pillows were a little too soft for my liking. 2. Airconditioning system was loud even at lowest fan speed setting. 3. TV in the living room is a flat screen but the one in the bedroom is a CRT. Sort of odd. 4. Bathroom is not connected to bedroom. That's sort of unexpected but not too weird for one bedroom apartment. 5. Room colour scheme was somewhat dull, lots of beige. Some contrasting colour would have made room more stylish. 6. A larger pool and sun deck area would have been nicer. 7. Hotel spa rates are pricey for Bangkok.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank gurms
polevalter, General Manager at Somerset Park Suanplu, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for your constructive feedback on your recent stay. I am pleased to read that overall you did enjoy the stay experience. I have noted all your comments and will try to incorporate changes where possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed in this hôtel for 4 nights with my husband and kids. We really enjoyed it bcs the room was large enough, the employees really try to help you and it's ten-fifteen min walk to the train. You even have the night market! Well it's full of tourists but still nice! More over it's affordable considering the quality of the hôtel. We went to the swimming pool twice. The water was a bit cold but my kids Had fun anyway!! So go for it!!

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear french_happy_family_ ,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am pleased the large apartment style accommodation suited your Family.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We booked a one bedroom exec apartment and it was huge! There was a kitchen (which we didn't use because eating out in Thailand is so good) and a laundry and a balcony. Breakfast was included but we never tried it. The staff were helpful (eg. pointing out that you cannot enter the Grand Palace in shorts or sleeveless tops). Housekeeping is a bit lazy though - there were a stack of dirty dishes sitting in the corridor near our room when we checked in, which remained there for the entirety of our stay. This hotel was recommended to us by a friend who stayed here in a long-term rental previously.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. I am pleased you found the apartment style accommodation very spacious and to your liking especially when compared to a standard hotel room.
I do apologise that some room service crockery was not collected promptly of which I am addressing with our restaurant operator.
We certainly hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We spent 3 days of holiday with our 2 teenagager kids. We rent a 2 bedrooms suite apartment for about 100 euros a night. It was perfect. Buffet breakfast downstairs, a little kitchen where you can make tea and store fresh drinks in the fridge. The concierge organizes you touristic activities. A little supermarket just town the building. And a swimming pool where they give you towels, and a ping pong.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
polevalter, General Manager at Somerset Park Suanplu, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Sophie E,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased the apartment style accommodation and services suited your Family needs.
We do hope to welcome you back in the future.