Location is great: 15 minutes walk from SkyTrain station, complimentary tuk-tuk every 30min to SkyTrain station. But taxis are also cheap: 30-100 Bath to take you nearly anywhere in town. You find a taxi every 5 meters!
Apartment is spacious, fully equipped, clean and the higher the floor: the better view.
Very good quality of bed and pillows.
Nice swimming pool on the 5th floor with water that is not too hot (often a problem in Asian hotels).
Staff is extremely friendly and very efficient.
Breakfast is very good (250Bath) with Western as well as plenty of Asian dishes to choose from.
One minor point: the air-conditioning units are on the terrace and this causes noise during the night.
Don't use the travel agent who sits near the reception: you get better much deals elsewhere and most of the 'packages' they offer are super tourist 'traps' that often end in a local gem store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok