I stayed here for three nights in November 2012. The hotel itself is fine, for the money. I did not like the area as there was little within walking distance but that is just a personal preference. The apartment itself was clean and pleasant. I think my main concern was the attittude of the reception staff which was the least freindly of anywhere I have ever stayed in the whole world. One of the reception staff merely greeted me with a 'Yes?' when I approached the counter and then was rude and dismissive when I asked her for information. She also failed to book my wake up call for 4am the following day so lucky I didn't rely on her or I would have missed my flight home. Overall dissapointed in the staff's attitude and unwelcoming manor. I think if this was improved upon the hotel would be a much nicer place. Oh and the showers in the sauna smelt of drains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok