See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 2, 2015

Stayed one night because we needed to be close the EENT hospital. Hotel is okay except that there was no tea/coffee making facility (which was a disappointment at the price we paid).

Breakfast is not bad. Have some selection of Western and Asian.

Location near to Central Pinklao and Tesco. Takes about 15 min to walk.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is good but most of staff are not nice especially in the restaurant (except bells and cleaners) . They treat customers unequal, show their racism towards Chinese or other clumsy tourists so I can't bare to see it. Front line staff should learn how to nice such as a very easy simple smile from their cleaners and bells.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenaz K
Reviewed May 25, 2015

This was a one night stay. I had travelled to Bangkok to collect my girlfriend from the airport and the flight was too late for the drive back, so a friend booked this hotel for us.
The flight was delayed and so we were not arriving at the hotel until after midnight, and they were quite accommodating when we called them en-route from the airport. Some hotels will assume you're a no-show and you risk losing the room.
We had stayed in Bangkok before and had paid 1200 per night with breakfast included in a very new and well finished hotel.Not being familiar with BKK I cannot speak to the relative merits of location, but our agreed opinion was that this was certainly not a hotel that deserved 1000 baht over the one we had stayed in previously. The furniture was a little more elegant but other than that the room was no better than what we had enjoyed elsewhere, and there were certainly some demerit points. The TV was the typical old tube TV with a poor picture and channel selections that catered only for Thai's and Chinese. Everywhere there were signs that there isn't a very good maintenance program at this hotel - poor finishing, flaking ceiling paint, dirt all around the A/C outlet (phone not attached to the wall properly, shower head leaking and no longer adjustable, etc).
Breakfast was acceptable but again there was a clear leaning towards Chinese and Thai customers. I accept that if their customer demographic is mostly Asian, then this is just good business for them. For me, it meant a very limited selection of what I would prefer to eat for breakfast, so I guess this comment is mainly for other 'farang' customers.
I found the hotel quiet acceptable for a one night stay but didn't think the tariff was justified compared to other places I have stayed.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed May 11, 2015

We stayed only 2 nights in a cleaned comfortably sleeping room with city view. Basic facilities inside the room but no tea/coffee sachet. Breakfast was ok if you don't mind walking a little bit to the other building (when the first was full). Halal food was also served if required.

The only disappointment was a few elevator service especially in the morning and evening when lot of tourists come. This includes those services from the meeting room (9th floor) to lunch (ground).

The location was close to shopping malls and street vendors. The staffs were all nice and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Chai_12
Reviewed April 12, 2015

its a year since i was at this hotel last time, and i chose to review it again, due the changes.

first of all, staff is very nice polite and doing a great job, but even the best staff on earth can not compensate for the changes since last time.

I called the hotel ok but a old lady who need a lot of TLC and it does, the stains on the carpet has just grown, and turned color, the rooms are just getting more and more run down, and has nothing to do with a 4 star hotel. The cleaning staff are doing the best, but can not help the broken tiles and joints that barely ot exist on the bathroom. The mold smell has increased. All in all if no renovating is starting we would chose other alternatives.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple