1,668 results
All reviews the bell captain pratunam market breakfast staff shopping area egg station tour desk fantastic location central world tuk tuk mong mccafe bargains ms shoppers platinum thai fi
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This hotel has a very basic service standard, I will not rate it as a bad hotel, but I am a frequest traveller to Bangkok and in the past I have stayed in nearby hotels like Amari Watergate, Baiyoke Sky, Baioke Suite & few others, I feel this hotel is purely surviving on its location and nothing else. Staff is rude and hotel is very old.

Room tip: Hotel rooms are very basic and old. Book these for only transit purpose.
Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Good hotel, nice large rooms and fantastic location. Has a pool and good restaurants and bar. Also has a McDonalds downstairs( good for the kids). Big downside was that the rooms have no balconies or windows that open and the air conditioning is set to a minimum of 26 degrees centigrade. In Bangkok this is way way too high. The hotel provides some written info about how the air conditioning is set at this temperature because they are being environmentally conscious. What rubbish - all about the money. Given the room rates they should be able to provide air conditioning at an acceptable 22 degrees centigrade.

Room tip: Higher floors better view
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank sue l
Reviewed April 2, 2018

My family and I went for holiday by following tour. LUCKILY we only stay in this hotel for 1 night. I and my parents- 3 of us stay in a triple sharing room. The room was very noisy and no sound proof. Our flight is at 7:50pm++.and our shutter pick up time is at 4:30pm. So around 11:00++ we went to reception for checked out. On that time the receptionist DID NOT ASK US TO WAIT UNTILL THE HOUSEKEEPING TO CHECK THE ROOM. HE STRAIGHT AWAY RELEASES US. So we left our luggage at their luggage room, and we went out for shopping. After that around 4:00pm++ we went back to hotel to meet our tour guide and on that time the reception tell the tour guide that 1 of the towel missing in the room. He said we stole their towel. The manager said she will call the executive housekeeper to come down to the reception and check our luggage. Ask us to open the luggage. FINE. You want to check we let you check because we did not steal your things. When the executive housekeeper came down, we ask them to check our luggage since you ask us to open the luggage to let you check. And now they refused. They want to in the luggage room instead of do it at the hotel lobby. The problem is they only put 2 towels in our room. She keeps on repeating I’m very sure that my staff put 3 towels in the room. I want to protect my staff. WHAT? You want to protect your staff, so is going to protect your guest? How you sure your staff put 3 towels in the room? Is there any CCTV in the room? At the end we just leave the hotel and we never pay anything to them. Your staff gave us bad memories at Thailand Bangkok.

The funniest thing is the manager said that we got 3 people stay in the room but you only have 2 luggage. Any rules stated that 3 people travelling must have 3 luggage? For those traveller who would like to stay in this hotel and staying at triple sharing room. Please bring 3 luggage instead of 2 luggage.

-No free wifi in the room.Because their wifi is chargeable(100THB)per day
-Breakfast was very poor.

We will NEVER EVER stay in this hotel if we visit to Bangkok again !!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank -Chooiyanloh
IndraRegent, Manager at Indra Regent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Chooiyanloh,
Thank you for your second review of the same stay on TripAdvisor.
We would like to apologize for the frustration this experience has caused your family.
Upon your strong denial, no charges were applied to your account.
We appreciate your feedback which was addressed with relevant staff in order to better handle the situation in the future.
Sincerely Yours,
T. Taweesak (Bob)
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed March 31, 2018

check and check out was smooth.

biggest positive is its location. Platinum, MBK and central mall are very close to this hotel.
biggest negative about this hotel is that they do not provide free wifi in the rooms which is terrible.

breakfast is horribly for vegetarians

pls arrange for your self or eat bread and jam

Reviewed March 22, 2018

When arrival the check in is fast have to deposit 3000 bahts for a room,give back when check out if everything is fine in the room. The room is spacious and clean,There is no toothpaste,tooth brush,comb and slippers in the room.I asked for it and they said they don/t provide these items.The location is good for shoppers.The breakfast is nearly the same except some change in fried rice,fried noodle and some curry.When I asked for late checkout they let me stayed till 14;00 hrs which most of the hotel don't.Thank you for the late check out.The house keepers cleaned the room everyday.The toilet didn't have hand spray for cleaning same as most of the old hotel from1970's.

1  Thank Kyaw M