Admiring old traditional Thai buildings at Suan Pakkard Palace built by the grandson of King Rama V, swing over to admire European grandeurs of Phayathai Palace built by King Rama V himself and then rewarded ourselves with many bowl noodles of Victory Monument fame.
We tried this route:
1. Alight at BTS Phayathai, walk less than 4mins to Suan Pakkard Palace(SPP). Landmark is opp Hotel Sukosol.
2. After all the lovely hour at SPP, ask the delightful polite staff to hail you a tuk tuk to Phayathai Palace (PP), cost us THB120.
3. Take your time at PP, lots to walk about and admire. There's also a most lovely classic Norrasingha Cafe for a taste of royalty food.
4. Worked up an appitite after all the explorations?
Walk toward direction of hospital 5 mins to Victory Monument for yummilicious bowl noodles!!
You will eat many many bowls, yea that's how good they are <3
5. Then walk off your calories as well as satisfy your shopping quota at Victory Mall.
6. BTS Victory Monument is right on top of Victory Mall to take you to wherever you need to go next!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.