“Loved It”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Bangkok
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

This was our goto dinner spot during our 5 day jaunt in Bangkok. It was attached to our condo accommodation so not only convenient but tasty. Has all the makings of a high end resto. Not cheap by any means but the quality and taste of the food had us going back for breakfast and dinner after a long day sightseeing.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed May 13, 2016

I had dinner here twice as it's attached to my hotel and there's no room service.On both occasions the service was patchy, food average and a very poor wine list.

The acoustics inside create a bouncing roar with just a few tables. The night i tried to sit inside there was a big group of loud Chinese so I ended up eating outside.

I was dining alone and was treated more like a outcast than a guest.

Breakfast staff a little friendlier though.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast with my wife here this past week.

Overall, I had expected more from reading some online reviews & comments.

My wife loves the hamburger which I thought was pretty good too. The tall ham & cheese sandwich wasn't what I had expected. Too much bread made it tough to swallow.

The Mango smoothie was nice but a little too sweet.

Other than that, there are not many choices in the area at 8.30am

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

Restaurant inside the Urbana Langsuan Residence. It's located at the entrance. I'd recommend to go by taxi as if you drive there. You need to park at 7th floor above. The drive way to car park is in narrow circle and it's two way of driving. Need to be careful the car from opposite lane when you go up or come down.

The restaurant is decorated in modern style, nice and cozy. The food menus is Thai Fusions and western. The menu is very creative as mix combination of Thai food and western food together. The menu is good for proper dinner and also have some snacks and appetizers menu items which you can eat along with drinks.

There's cocktails and alcohol lists. The mocktail menus and cocktail also creative and have good presentation.

There're homemade cake and Thai desserts available including ice cream.

The food is good and the atmosphere is great. I think only service that need to be improve. Some service attendants which mostly are not helpful and proactive. Someone makes unfriendly face when we request to order something. As we are guest and bring them revenues, I think they should be more welcome and provide attentive service.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 12, 2016

Six to Twelve downstairs at 39 Boulevard was great after a long day travelling. All kinds of food available as well as cocktails.

Date of visit: February 2016