“Anniversary Dinner”

Elements
Ranked #97 of 12,389 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Elements restaurant represents a new generation of lifestyle dining by catering to cosmopolitan guests seeking gourmet food and an exceptional atmosphere without the restraints of traditional fine dining. Elements offers an intimate and engaging dining experience. The open kitchen gives diners an 'up close and personal' feel for the skills and expertise of our skilled chefs - creating, a culinary theatre at the very heart of the restaurant. The wide selection of à la carte dishes at Elements embraces French cuisine with Japanese influences. The menus at Elements are refreshed regularly to take full advantage of the freshest available produce from Thailand and carefully selected international sourced markets. The new menus include a special Rossini menu dishes created by Executive Chef, Antony Scholtmeyer, such as tuna medallion, roast loin of veal and fillet of Wagyu beef served with foie gras and black truffle sauce. These main course prices start from Baht 750++. Elements is a popular venue for chefs of international renown. Over the past three years Elements has welcomed leading Michelin star chefs from some of Europe's top restaurants and more guest chefs are set to cook exclusively for guests at Elements in 2016. Terrace Bar Sipping cocktails under the stars at Elements terrace is a truly memorable experience. Our mixologists have created a number of cocktails served only at Elements and sipping your drinks al fresco at the Terrace Bar is the perfect prelude to an unbeatable dining experience at Elements. Chef's Table The Chef's Table is located in the most dynamic area of the restaurant close to the open kitchen where guests have direct contact with the restaurant's highly-skilled chefs. Sommelier Marc Bittner is pleased to recommend distinctive wines to accompany each course. Wine cellar and more Choose from over 300 labels of boutique and exclusive wines, outstanding Champagnes from France's top houses and a menu of modern, imaginative cocktails. Décor The interiors are a spectacular blend of raw materials, rusty metal plates, charcoal walls and hardwood surfaces flanked by a bold al fresco cantilevered deck that overlooks the vibrant city skyline.
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Went there a few nights ago for our wedding anniversary. The food was really excellent and the service was really good. When I called to make reservations I was asked if I was celebrating any special occasion. I told them it’s our wedding anniversary. At the end of our dinner they gave us a complimentary cake without even requesting for it.

The restaurant manager Khun Yuth was also very courteous and so was the rest of the staff.

All the dishes we ordered was really good. In my opinion the prices are quite reasonable for this level of restaurant. I would definitely go back again.

Congratulations on the Michelin Star and compliments to the Chef !

2  Thank travelforfood7
Antoine P, Food and Beverage Manager - The Okura Prestige Bangkok at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Dear travelforfood7,

Many thanks for having taken the time to share your five star review with the online travel community. We are delighted that you chose Elements for your wedding anniversary and even more so that you found our food to be excellent and service to be very good.

Your kind words have been shared with the team and they would also like to thank you personally for your encouraging message.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Elements in the future. Meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance – antoine.perie@okurabangkok.com

Best regards and all the best for 2018.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

It is in the Okura Prestige hotel, it is a French,Japanese fusion food. The food was excellent and the mixture of the tastes were amazing. Great evening .

Antoine P, Food and Beverage Manager - The Okura Prestige Bangkok at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Taffoolie,

It was our pleasure to serve you at Elements and we are delighted to hear that you found dinner of "excellent quality".

We are very pleased that you also enjoyed your time at Up & Above Restaurant. It gives us much pride to read your comments and they have been shared with team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went for our wedding anniversary dinner and we were very happy with our evening .The scallops with foie gras as appetizers are superb and the beef rossini was simply perfect .We will go back for sure

1  Thank Dominique B
Antoine P, Food and Beverage Manager - The Okura Prestige Bangkok at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Dear Dominique B,

Many thanks for having shared your recent "fantastic dinner" at Elements with the online travel community.

I am indeed very pleased that choose to celebrate your wedding anniversary in our company and that you were very happy with your evening.

Your kind comments have been passed on to the team and they are equally delighted.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Okura Prestige Bangkok in the near future. Meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance - antoine.perie@okurabangkok.com .

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

This is a high quality restaurant as you expect in a 5 star hotel. It’s well worth going even if you are not a Guest. The pricing is very reasonable given the quality of the entire experience. He Japanese French fusion is perfectly executed.

1  Thank Aussie_trekker
Antoine P, Food and Beverage Manager - The Okura Prestige Bangkok at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Aussie_trekker,

Thank you for having visited Elements at The Okura Prestige Bangkok and for sharing your five star experience with the online travel community.

The team and I are very pleased to read that you found our restaurant "very elegant" and the quality food to be "well executed".

This month we are showcasing Japanese Ebi which is seasonal Japanese shrimp in addition to our current selection.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I may be of any assistance - antoine.perie@okurabangkok.com .

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Okura Prestige Bangkok soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Had Diner there last month with my wife, food and atmosphere was fantastic.

We asked the chef Antony to make what ever he liked for us.
From amuse bouche to desert everything was beautiful, tasty, great textures and full of flavor. Elements is french fine dining how ever chef Antony bring his knowledge and inspiration of Japanese cuisine in every dishes and that make the experience really different than other fine dining.
One of my best dining in bangkok!

Service was nice and attentive.

Great place for nice and romantic diner with your love one.

1  Thank foodiebangkok
Antoine P, Food and Beverage Manager - The Okura Prestige Bangkok at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Dear foodiebangkok,

Thank you for sharing your dinning experience at Elements with the online travel community.

We are so pleased to read your glowing five star review entitled "Great dining experience by Chef Antony."

Your kind comments have been shared with the team and Chef would like to thank you personally. Indeed it was his pleasure to look after you and he looks forward to welcoming you back soon at The Okura Prestige Bangkok.

I am also very pleased that you found the service at Elements to be nice and attentive.