3,041 results
All reviewswoo barspectacular roomsathorn squaremarvelous suitetrendy hotelchong nonsi bts stationspg memberbusiness districtconcierge teamlobby barpool and gymamazing hotelbreakfast buffetcorner roomtuk tukwoobarboxing
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

As mention in the description, the hotel is located in the heart of the business district of Bangkok which is already a gain point .

Now to the service I would like to mention it is really excellent staff has been attentive the moment I get off from the taxi a bell man has rush forward to help me for the luggage.

At heck I’m Boo, was very polite and helpful asking and introducing me of some of the area nearby the hotel had order room service twice food was delicious and deliver in a timely manner which really feel my hungry stomach special thanks to he housekeeping who keep my room clean and of course Woobar which was never miss whenever I stay at W hotels.

The only thing I was abit of disappointed was I really like the sofa pillow with a big W in the room which was not for sale and no stock. However thanks to Boo who says that he will check with the housekeeping and follow up with me via Email. I hope will get soon cos I really like that pillow.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jon Y
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I usually like the decor of the W hotel which is always intriguing but at times the loudness of it overwhelms...apart from that it is an amazing place to stay with nice spacious rooms, very warm staff and convenient location - close to the CBD

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Aayush K
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I've actually stayed here twice. Once in 2016, and then again in 2017. All I can really say is that this property is incredible. Everything from the staff, the room, the bathroom amenities, and the wonderful breakfast is worth mentioning. I literally created a TripAdvisor account so that I could praise this hotel because if you are visiting Bangkok, this is most definitely the hotel to stay at. When researching hotels I'm the type of person to look at the bad reviews first, just to see if I can gauge what type of establishment it might be. When reading the negative reviews for this hotel, it really just seemed like the individuals rating this hotel 1-star to 2-stars seem to be really miserable, and want to blame it on anyone they can. I will end this review by encouraging anyone who is considering staying at W Bangkok, to please do so because you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank agustincrh
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Ambiance hotel with a great Service:

Rooms: 8/10
Cleanliness: 8/10
Location: 8/10
Star Claim vs reality: claims 5, really 5.
Internet photo similarity: 100%
Hotel Food: 7/10
Service: 10/10

Is the cost worth it: YES (Max$250 for normal room)

Overall: 8/10

Hotel is great. Rooms are quite small. If I had a chance, I would stay here. The ambiance is great. They have music always on. If you are looking for something cool and hip, this is the place.

NOTE: Noisy hotel. In a good way.

J.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JGMC20
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I stayed here for business in Mar 2018 for 6 nights. Really great service. Clean, modern and fun. Excellent food. The gym was a bit small but refreshing. Couple suggestions are to get some new yoga mats for the gym, and put coffee makers or kettles in the rooms so the guest can make a cup of tea or coffee (however I didn't ask for one so perhaps they are provided upon request).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nattylite81