“Friendly service, flavoursome food and great tunes!”

Osito Unique Spanish
Ranked #775 of 11,280 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tapas bars are places to drink, eat, and meet friends before a night out. Osito|Unique Spanish feel complete with classic and progressive food. Influenced by modern European cuisine and techniques, Osito's tapas are perfectly balanced and beautifully plated, with emphasis on fresh, local produce and well balanced dishes. Like a local neighborhood hangout where all are welcome, it's common to see old friends finding each other and new friends constantly being made at Osito, a venue appreciated by locals and welcoming to the newcomer.
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Wandered in whilst in the area and super glad we did! Even before entering we were greeted with a smile and taken straight to a table. We had our baby with us who is 20 months old and they instantly brought out a highchair, baby cup, cutlery and plate! Super impressed as most places barely manage a high chair!
There was 3 of us plus baby, so we decided to order a few plates of tapas.
We ordered albondigas which were super flavoursome and some of the best we've ever had, patatas bravas which were so good we ordered another portion, the spanish tortilla which was well seasoned and very tasty, plus a few other tapas - all of which we were very pleased with and all of us including baby polished them all off happily.
The drinks menu is quirky and mostly Gin based again very tasty and the tunes they had on were our favourite kind of upbeat ambient house.
The service was quick and very friendly. My partner ordered a coffee that just didn't taste right to him after the meal and they very nicely took it back and removed it from our bill after my partner declined another. We agreed it probably didn't taste right after all the wonderful flavours in the food, but who knows.
Definitely recommend stopping by, although not cheap the prices were definitely value for money as the tapas portions were generous.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Tried the Reuben sandwich but ordered it with Pastrami instead of corned beef. Excellent pastrami! I would have preferred a stronger Rye bread, but theirs is OK, too. The only thing that didn't impress was the pickle. It didn't taste like a pickle at all. Maybe it wasn't pickled long enough. But in any case, it was a nice lunch.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

The first time i tried the food from Osito was believe it or not at the Savanna hair salon just a few doors down from Osito. An excellent Bangkok salon that actually allows its hungry clients to order food and eat in the salon (great if your spending a few hours on your hair) The staff from Osito actually came into the salon and took my order, i was very impressed! felt very exclusive.... I ordered Tortilla de patata and in about 15 minutes it was delivered on a plate with a knife and fork to my salon chair! Amazing service from both Osito and Savanna, the food was delicious and the first time ive ever ate Spanish food in Bangkok.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Tasty and authentic Spanish food in the heart of Bangkok. The portions are rather big to be called "tapas" so go easy when ordering. On my first (and definitely not my last) visit. I had the tortilla de patata, the grilled octopus and the pork chunks in sauce. The tortilla was very typical and generous. The Octopus was grilled to perfection leaving it slightly charred and crispy on the outside and very tender on the inside without being rubbery at all, served on a chickpea and tomato sauce with just the right hint of paprika. The pork chunks were slowly cooked and well-seasoned in a very tasty smoky pepper sauce that a nice kick to it without being too brutal.
The restaurant is tucked away in a commercial plaza/alley so there's not much to look at outside. The decor is modern and minimal with just the right funky touches reminiscent of tapas bars you might find in Barcelona or Palma de Mallorca. Ambiance note: they could definitely use some contemporary Spanish music instead of the usual Hip-Hop/R&B found in way too many Bangkok establishments... I'll bring them a playlist on my next visit ;)

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Very good and tasty spanish meal I've ever had in Bangkok. I've been there for two times, the restaurant has a nice decoration but you might take sometime to get your food. Just relax and enjoy :)