“No Frills Apartment. Perfect for a short stay...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Dining Room Seats 6 Persons
Dining/Living
Library/room division
2nd Living/TV room
TV/Living with 42' 3D TV set. 200+ Movies and TV series on Surround Sound System.
TV Room
Sitting Area, also day/guest bed.
TV Room
Fully stocked kitchen
Dishes and Utensils for 8 people
Kitchen
Full size fridge. Washer/dryer
Master Bedroom. King Size Bed, Soft Matress.
Master Bedroom
Large and Comfortable Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Guest Bedroom with Queen Size Bed.
Guest Bathroom
Guest Bedroom
Patio
Roof Top Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Muriel D
France
“No Frills Apartment. Perfect for a short stay. Value for money.”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We stayed 4 nights in Renae's apartment. Everything was at expected for the price paid. We did not used the kitchen as we dine outside but it is there with the basics for the one's who wants to cook. The apartment is located about 1km from the Underground. Not difficult to find. Mr Narong who is the caretaker was most helpful with carrying the luggage (apartment is on the 1st floor) and booking taxis. It is a nice alternative to staying in a hotel. The area is quaint. The $3 restaurant unfortunately is only opened from 11am to 6pm. But a bit further is The Bay which is reasonable in food and price.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Renae's quick response to my enquiry.
Liked least: The walk to the nearest restaurant.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dwrigh
“Great apartment”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We had a lovely stay here. I'm sorry I forget his name, but the gentlemen on reception was very friendly and helpful. Especially giving us a ride on his bike to show us where the supermarket was. The apartment is excellent and the area is quiet and safe. Thanks Renae for the wonderful stay and excellent service

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
California

Woodstock NY
Reviewed 3 February 2013 for a stay in November 2012

Management Response
3 Feb 2013
Dear Fern: One of the things I love the most in renting the room in my apartment is the new friends I get to meet. Your stay was most pleasant, since you were one of my firsts.

You are welcome to come back anytime, as a friend. Safe travels and enjoy it wherever you are.

Love ya girl!
Tel Aviv
Reviewed 3 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

Management Response
3 Feb 2013
Thank you Adrian for visiting me in Bangkok. I'm glad you liked the room and the amenities. Sorry about the lack of high pressure in the shower. I find that it occurs very often in Bangkok. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it. Westerners are used to having tons of water coming from the shower (I do too) but I find that being frugal with the use of water is best.

Looking forward to having you visit us again in the near future. Safe travels and enjoy your visits throughout south east Asia. :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing