“I should come here long time ago”

Swiss Corner Restaurant
Ranked #997 of 12,544 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: European, French, Italian, Swiss
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

This swiss corner actually close to where I live but I never stop here once till today.
My boyfriend is Swiss from Basel, of cause he ordered beef fondue, Rösti and Raclette for me and my parent to try. Yes we love them. we love the foods and nice service here. Promise, we will come back here many time later

1  Thank Naomi C

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I found this restaurant on the internet and decided to give it a try during my visit in Thailand. The place was super cosy and the waitresses were very friendly. I ordered the Braised Lamb Shank in Red Wine Sauce and my friend ordered the Piccata Milanese. Both were excellent! I highly recommend this place for those who are looking for Swiss cuisine in Thailand.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Been to this place many times for only cheese fondue. My husband loves cheese fondue. We are glad to have "genuine" swiss cheese fondue in our neighborhood so we do not have to go to the downtown Bangkok. The owner is Swiss living here for many years. If you want to taste the real cheese fondue, this is the place.

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely the best choice. My boyfriends and I went there because we live in Bangkok and we missed "European food". We were both delighted with the taste of the food and the service.

1  Thank Flavs C
Reviewed June 1, 2016

The last time i was there, year 2012, avalanche, look like i am in my own country of Switzerland. Swiss Corner is one of the best restaurant in Bangkok, exellent food, don`t missed it.