“Perfect Anniversary Dinner”

The District Grill Room and Bar
Reserve with Chope
The District Grill Room and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 12,762 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Description: A modern fish and beef grill style restaurant that celebrates culinary legacies with a showcase of classic dishes cooked the way they were meant to be served. Hours of operation: Dinner: 17:00 - 23:00 hrs. Bring your friends and family for an upscale Sunday Brunch starting with mouthwatering appetizers, cheese and wine followed by an amazing array of seafood on ice, our premium carving station and a delectable selection of District signatures from a specially crafted a' la carte menu, culminating with a sweet lovers' paradise! For reservations, please call 02 797 0000
Reviewed May 16, 2017

My wife and I celebrated our first anniversary here. Expecting much. Not disappointed.

Prior to our arrival I called to book for a table and when I mentioned table for 2 the operator immediately asked whether there's a special occasion. I was impressed since I never had to ask for any favor myself. They ended up bringing us a complimentary good-looking cake with "happy anniversary" written on the dish and it tasted super good.

The staffs were very friendly and attentive. We ordered australian wagyu ribeye and lamb chops. They're excellent. Nice ambiance, good food and great service. I totally enjoyed my anniversary dinner.

1  Thank gunnonc
MarriottBKK57, Director of Food & Beverage at The District Grill Room and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Best wish on this special day! Thank you for choosing our restaurant to celebrate your special moment!
We are very happy to learn that you had a wonderful evening with us and that our hosts exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

Saw great reviews at the place, The District Grill Room is lcoated in Marriot hotel by Sukhumvit. Service definitely hotel standard, Had the Tomahawk Steaks are well cooked but under seasoned and price quite on the Steep Side vs other restaurants serving Tomahawks as well. Overall would recommend if you have business meeting in a 5 star hotel setting.

MarriottBKK57, Director of Food & Beverage at The District Grill Room and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. We also appreciate you pointing out areas in which we may improve in order to enhance our guests' experience. We do hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Arrived at 7pm and only was served close to 9pm. Tomahawk steak done medium rare to perfection though disappointed by the accompanying steak fries of which you only get SIX! Overall the steak was outstanding but let down by the rest of the food. The ambiance was nice

MarriottBKK57, Director of Food & Beverage at The District Grill Room and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
We welcome all comments and feedback; as this assists us in further improving our services. We do apologize for the lapses in service you encountered during your visit. This is not the standard we have set for ourselves, and appreciate you bringing these items to our attention. We will share your concerns with manager leaders for correction moving forward. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again soon

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I love Thailand, but my whole stay there I was served lukewarm food. It was so nice to finally eat some hot food. I gave this place 4 stars because the food here is overpriced, especially for Thailand, but the steak was good. The service was excellent. The waitress was very attentive and funny. She thought that i said we were celebrating our honeymoon when i said i was there celebrating my birthday and they brought a cake out that said happy honeymoon lol. I would definitely eat here again. The atmosphere here was very romantic and relaxing. This is a nice spot to go on a date or celebrate your birthday.

MarriottBKK57, Director of Food & Beverage at The District Grill Room and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. Receiving comments like yours truly inspires us to keep moving forward in order to provide our guests with better service and the best food.

It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

The caesar salad is the most delicious I have ever had. Other food is extremely great especially pork chob and scallop.

MarriottBKK57, Director of Food & Beverage at The District Grill Room and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review, and I'm glad you enjoyed our food. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon
Director of Food & Beverage

Been to The District Grill Room and Bar? Share your experiences!