US$89
Hotels.com
US$307
US$153
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$138
US$581
US$444
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
All reviewsbts stationfourth floorstreet foodthree nightskhao san roadwifitrain
Reviewed December 7, 2015 via mobile

Cosy little hostel run by the active and friendly Annie, who can give you advise on anything to make your Bangkok stay the best possible. The rooms itself are basic, but very clean and with very good beds. The shared bathrooms have good showers (hot water and good pressure) and are very clean as well. Breakfast is basic but OK. Big advantage is its location - in a quiet sidestreet, though directly at Bang Chak BTS station. Overall super option if you're looking for good advise, serene location with good connections, and basic but cosy accommodation.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2015

I was in Bangkok for exhibition in Bitec: Bangna area. Since I thought I need a bed at night only; I choose Chan cha La 99 hostel.
However my choice is beyond my expectation. Chan chala is a WOW hostel.
Key words for this hostel:
- 50 meter from BTS,
- Comfortable bed.
- Great AC
- WIFI is connected anywhere and fast.
- Quiet neighbourhood
- The most important : Amazingly clean.
I did not find any mosquito, or any other insect we might found in tropical country.
I sleep quiet well at night.
Laundry facilities is available.
Breakfast is basic: coffee, tea, bread, etc.
Over that, the host: Annie is quite cool. From the first I walk in, she provide every information I should have : surrounding facilities, etc.
Food stalls is in few steps
She cooked delicious muffin.
This place is indeed : adding another reason for me to have vacation or business trips to Bangkok soon.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days and it was really great. The owner, Annie is really friendly and helpful. The room is clean, and the location is good as well because it is near BTS and you can also walk to family mart. Definitely recommend to stay here.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2015

We stayed here during our first night in Bangkok and received a warm welcome from Annie, the host. She was very helpful and explained how to get to places in Bangkok. We also had homemade muffins which were delicious during the breakfast provided by the hostel. Overall, Chan Cha La 99 was very clean and quiet. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2015

We had a private room with ensuite bathroom which was like a hotel room rather than a hostel. It was very clean and very comfortable! The hostel is very well set out and you have access to a kitchen which we enjoyed! The host is fantastic, very helpful and friendly and genuinely interested in you and your travels! She booked an onward bus for us in Thai and took no commission for this!! The hostel is right off the BTS line literally 2 min walk. Its ten stops from Siam station and only 4 stops away from the new EM shopping complex! I can highly recommend it here and we will be returning!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple