1,523 results
All reviews sky lounge pratunam market platinum mall swimming pool nice hotel walking distance tuk tuk shopping places airport link indian restaurant bangkok city pratunam area higher floor hotel is situated thai massage star hotel nice breakfast
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We spent 8 days at this hotel. Warm, friendly staff. The rooms were neat, spacious and well maintained. Breakfast was vast and catered for most tastes. The pool area is lovely and well serviced.The only negative about this hotel is having to take the lift to the lobby, walk across and then take another lift to your room or to leave the building.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2012

It was wonderful day we spent in this hotel. The staff is very friendly, the room is very well equipped, everything looks new & well cleaned. It was even a lighter in the room, in emergency cases.
The breakfast was with huge opportunities, to anybody's taste.
I would highly recommend the hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Located close to airport rail link, this hotel is definitely good value for money. The entrance is a little obscure and one has to take the lift to the 7th floor in order to reach the hotel lobby. Once you reach the hotel lobby, it is a pretty impressive hotel. With a friendly and helpful reception staff guiding us through check-in and then to the room, our stay was off to a good start.

Our room was on the 19th floor and had an excellent view of the city. The room itself was spacious with a nice bathroom. The bed was really comfortable and the entertainment system was really nice. They had an interactive tv where we were able to view our bill as an when any expense was made at the hotel restaurants or any other service of theirs. In addition it had free internet on the tv and one could surf the internet through it.

They also have a restaurant on the 21st floor which again gives a great view of the city and an excellent atmosphere.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Promit
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is not a review of the hotel but of the Restaurant called ATTICA SKY LOUNGE on the 23rd floor of the hotel. This was New Years Eve special 5 course Dinner and we had the best time ever. The place is great, outside dining area, perfect temperature, beautiful view of Bayoke Tower (highest building in Thailand at over 80 floors) The 5 course meal was just right with a nice choice of Excellent fish (pan seared Snow fish) and equally great Australian Beef tenderloin, we had both. Everything was above par, the food was superb, served at the right temperature, the service was excellent, not too much waiting between courses but enough time to appreciate, the wine pairing (included in the price) was also very good: Australian wines: Chardonnay and Shiraz. Also included was a Traditional Countdown with Party favors (funny hats and all). Everything for the very FAIR price of 1650Bht ($55) NETT Price, not ++ like most hotels and restaurants playing games with pricing. The view from the 23rd floor was excellent and a great spot to watch all the fireworks at midnight.
Excellent value for money, we will definetely go back there for dinner.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John L
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I stayed there for two nights with my wife. It was the end of my long trip to Thailand, we reached there after Phuketa and Pattaya.

This is a 32 story 4-star hotel. staff is welcoming, I just requested the front desk manager to upgrade my room and if he want any charges I can pay. he smiled and gave me a suite room 30th floor without any extra money (amazing ?)

room was WAO ... big and perfect, with all standard amenities, internet is free to use on LCD TV or one can go to the lobby and enjoy free high speed internet. swimming pool is at 10th floor along with health club and SPA, every thing is great. concierge is providing excellent services, I went to the concierge desk to have some guidelines, he guided me perfectly and also offered some free discount coupons for many of attractions. we enjoyed many major attractions at 30% discounted prices just due to this hotel services.

I strongly recommend this hotel as a perfect return of money for any kind of tourist

Room Tip: must try free services at concierge, you can save 20%~30% of your money to spend on attractions in the city
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple