The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$446
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,472 results
All reviewssky loungepratunam marketplatinum mallwalking distanceswimming poolnice hoteltuk tukshopping placesairport linkindian foodbangkok citypratunam areahigher floorhotel is locatedthai massagestar hotelnight market
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Nice room, 5-10mns walk-in to Public train and Pratunam Market.
Staff is not friendly. So many Indian - the Indian Hotel.
Nice Sky bar, very nice view and relax.
Nobody welcome during check in about 15mns.
No share the Wifi password during get the room key.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EMB_General_Manager, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Makkasan, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Anh Tuan P,

Greetings from Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok.

May I begin by thanking you for taking the time and trouble to write a review of your stay at Eastin Makkasan and I truly appreciate your kind words. Given the wide choice of accommodation available in Bangkok I am delighted you chose us and that we lived up to your expectations.

I was extremely concerned to learn of the service you received at the Front Desk as we have an outstanding reputation for the levels of courtesy and attention we provide for our valued guests. As a result of your invaluable feedback I have held a meeting with my Human Resources Manager and Front Office Manager and have introduced extra training as an addition to the hotel’s continuous training program to address the points you raised.

May I end by saying that we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you to Eastin Makkasan to truly enjoy the comfort and service for which we are known.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

The overall experience is excellent. The room is big. It seems that the hotel is not too far from the metro station ( we have no idea about the exact distance as we drove to the hotel, but we saw the station on our way to the hotel). The buffet (lunch time) is very cheap, only around 800 Bath per room. However, the bottle water in the room is expensive. You need to boil water by yourself. There's no comb, toothpaste and toothbrush in the room, you need to ask the counter to get them.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EMB_General_Manager, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Makkasan, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear 梓王,

Greetings from Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok.

We hope on your next trip you choose to stay with us again as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Despite the not so nice area it's in the Easton hotel is very nice. The staff are helpful and friendly and the breakfast buffet is very big with a great choice of food. We particularly liked the pancake machine! The sky bar on the top floor has great view of the city and very nice cocktails. The Mojitos really were the best ones I had whilst in Thailand. I would happily stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
EMB_General_Manager, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Makkasan, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Bryony D,

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Basic hotel that seems to have lots of corporate events.

Bathroom is tired and the bathtub is strangely built such that the water drops onto the floor when you shower (yes the shower curtain is drawn). So you'll end up with really wet floor after your shower.

Room is surprisingly large. Comes with the standard safe deposit box, slippers etc.

Nothing to rave about, but nothing to fault for the price offered.

Free wifi throughout hotel, and an empty rooftop bar.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ancyancy

Dear ancyancy,

Greetings from Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok.

After reading your review may I say how truly sorry I am for the two points you raised which did not reach your expectations.
I expect nothing less than the very best efforts from my staff and am extremely disappointed after learning of the condition of your room. I have held a meeting with my Housekeeping Manager and clearly outlined exactly what I expect from her team and strongly reinforced the fact that as an Eastin chain hotel our exacting standards must be met at all times. To ensure our quality is maintained on each and every occasion I will be making random spot checks of our rooms on a daily basis.
May I end by saying that I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon to witness first-hand the improvements we have made with regards to your essential and well-received feedback.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Hotel is near to Indian markets and other big Malls. Service and attitude of the staff is very bad due to which experience in stay was bad. All staff including Reception, House Keeping and Room service attitude is pathetic. Not good for families.

Room Tip: Rooms on 20th floor and above are ok.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Davinder S
EMB_General_Manager, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Makkasan, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Davinder S,

Greetings from Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok.

May I begin by offering me genuine apologies for your recent experience at Eastin Makkasan which led you to award us a low score on TripAdvisor.

As an Eastin-branded property we pride ourselves on the professional, personalized service which we provide to all our valued guests but unfortunately your review did not mention any specific instances which could benefit from my attention.

Regarding this if you could kindly find the time to contact me directly via gm@eastinmakkasanbangkok.com with some further information which will allow me to investigate your concerns.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.