Open today: 2:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great oil massage

Short walking distance from Pulman Kingpower. Very reasonably priced: Promotion 90 minutes oil... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2016
Clarabc
An average place for massage

Reviewed June 24, 2015

from US$106.39
from US$55.17
from US$78.81
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2016

We stayed in Royal view resort for 4 days.
For us, this location is convenient for us to enjoy our massage. we just need to drop our things in the room after shopping and go to Chaba to relax our legs. Of course, we did try the thai massage as well, overall the service is good :)

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Vpei
Reviewed January 1, 2016

Short walking distance from Pulman Kingpower.
Very reasonably priced: Promotion 90 minutes oil massage for 550 baths.
Mattresses in a dim lighted small wooden alcoves: Nice environment. Clean.
Massage was on of the best I've had (I go roughly every two weeks back home).
Massage: Washing of feet at the beggining, full body massage, head included.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Clarabc
Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

The massage parlour is located in d premises of Royal view resort ,walking distance from Victory monument BTS, clean n hygenic place, friendly staff
What I didnt like was that not much attention was paid to what n how I liked my foot massage ,was not very relaxing

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Anitaa_Yadav
Reviewed May 31, 2015

I live in Bangkok and have been to a quite a few massage spots and this is one of the best oil massages I've experienced. The massage is professional, and thorough, and the masseuse was kind and friendly. The spa itself is small and well maintained, and the tea they serve after is tasty!

I highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

I arrived here to relax. Their masseuses were TOO friendly with one couple of customers. They were laughing and talking so loud. Almost shouting. This was the WORST ever massage experience I have ever had. Its nice to be friendly to their customers. But it is also important to be courteous and considerate to all. Please let massages be a relaxing one. Please put up a silence please signage up.

Date of experience: May 2015
Andy-chaba, Owner at Chaba Massage, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2015

We're so sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. Thank you for your feedback, we take all comments like this very seriously and have already spoken to our staff. We aim to provide to relaxing atmosphere and have reiterated this to all Chaba staff already. Once again please accept our apologies.