“Smooth as silk!”

Signature Collection Tailor
Ranked #2 of 572 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Best tailor in Bangkok to make suits shirts and all other quality clothing. Feel free to order online(we ship internationally) or come in to our shop today!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience a this custom tailor. The entire staff is knowledgeable,polite, helpful and very fast. This is my first suit in Bangkok and I won’t go anywhere else.

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"thailand"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank all the guys at Signature Suits especially Jack for their outstanding quality of service, help and guidance picking the fabric, style and colour of the suit. Like everyone says, they were not pushy, they let you be to process the information. i have never had a tailored made suit in my lifetime and was very thorougher looking at miles of reviews before choosing Signature suits. I am delighted with the quality and finish of the suit and shirts. If you are thinking of getting a suit while visiting bangkok, look no further than Signature Suits, the best choice for tailored made suits in thailand.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I arrived in Bangkok and saw these gentlemen on a Monday at noon. Had my custom tailored suit and 3 shirts completed with one additional altering buy the next evening. Suit and shirts are exactly as ordered, and the price was right. I write a positive review when it is deserved, and a negative one when things are in error....these guys were top notch. Every time we were there they were professional, no pressure, offered us drinks and took care of business. Plan to be back next year, and will be ordering a few more shirts I am sure

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Amazing and attentive service, great attention to detail and quick! It was my first time buying a custom tailored suit and loved it so much that I got a second one!

All the reviews online are accurate. Lucky and Ram and all the other staff have a great service and were helpful on every step of the way from fabric selection, to styles, fitting, and overall quality of the suits!

The time frame was 3-4 days to have everything completed and the prices were very fair and willing to work with you.

Overall, I know where I will come back for more suits in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Ram(Shop-owner) , definitely deserves this long written review by me.

I am from Singapore and had visited many tailor shops such as rajawongse, raja, empire tailor and etc…in Bangkok, countless till I can’t remember. I saw Signature Collection Tailor and decided to give it a try. I purchased 2 shirts at 180 thread counts during February 2018.

Last week, I discover out a minor glitch in one of the shirts. I emailed to them directly. To my surprise, I received Ram whatsapp message on the same day as well. Without hesitation, he send photos of his textile materials and asked me to select 2 design and that he would make 2 shirts and sent it directly to Singapore. I am amazed that he did not question much about the minor glitch and aim his best on customer satisfaction. I received the parcel a while ago. I sent him a text message to appreciate his effort to remake 2 extra shirts and sent it to Singapore, although I am actually expecting 180 thread count shirts.

Without further ado, Ram sent me photos of his 180 thread count textile materials again and asked me to select 2 design patterns again. In the end, I informed him that I need one will do.

We, as customers, are always worry of having bad after-sales services and Ram is definitely not one of them. From the above that I had described, Ram is never a stingy person and doesn’t cares much about earning profit either. He genuinely aim to achieve customer satisfaction and do his utmost to make us feel comfortable. I will not hesitate to recommend any of my friends to his shop as I know that he will definitely take good care of my friends.

Ram, thanks you once again for the effort to mail me the shirts. Wish you stay healthy! I will come and visit you again for getting a suit next time!