All reviewsnice guesthousekhao san roadminute walkrooms are cleanlocal marketthe riverstayed nightspierthewettaxialleywaycleanliness
Reviewed November 28, 2016

very nice and lovely guesthouse with superfriendly service! but there was 1 thing which distrúrbed me: the aquarium with the fishes: they have no plants, nothing to hide... this made me feel very sorry for them :-/ please give them a nice live, they shouldnt be there just for decoration...

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

I spent my first days in Thailand in this guest house. The place is really clean and a little bit out the main street, a little bit hidden. Owners are nice, the place is not far from the center. You have a boat bus at 5 - 10 minutes by feet. I found the place very beautiful too.
Carfeful, there is noise at this moment because of building constructions.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
noom1415, Owner at Tavee Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Thanks very much for taking your time to rank 5/5. We management feel very sorry about unexpected noise from the construction. Next time you come, they should get done. Thank you for your stay and we will do serve you better next time.
BR,
Tavee Family

Reviewed November 22, 2016

Great hostel, very centrally located but totally tranquil and green old style easy to get to the centre, atmosphere and everything. we book for 2 nights with no advanced payment but when we came everything was neatly prepared. The host took his time to gave us some instruction about the city and how to avoid to be rip off. they also have a great homemade food that taste so fresh. it's near Chao Phraya river and a small walking local market.
Near the boat ferry where you can easily get a free ride straight the HualamPhong railway or free bus No 45.
Enjoyed my stay here the place is lively and you will make friends. Thank you to the lady who let me keep my bag there for free for the time I was late.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2016

you went here 5 times in 3 years and each times it was great. The guesthouse is tidy, confortable and peaceful. It is locateted in a local area with amazing market where we can eat awesome food. The family is lovely and the room cute and tidy.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2016

The guesthouse is well located. It's not downtown, but it's a walkable distance to the boat station, to a local market, to a 7 eleven and the Khao San Road.

I had an A/C room downstairs during the hot season. A/C felt good, but the room was in the main hallway on the first floor, next to the common bathroom. It can easily get noisy. If it was to restart, I would totally go with a fan room upstairs.

Room itself was good: big enough, good mattress and a good pillow. Shower was also big and in a good condition. Wi-Fi was also good.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo