Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$107
US$73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$184
US$115
US$67
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$68
Priceline
US$550
US$477
  • Pool
All reviewsnice guesthousekhao san roadminute walkrooms are cleanlocal marketthe riverstayed nightspierthewettaxialleywaycleanliness
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and the people are super nice, all very clean, excellent and quiet area, you can go by boat and skip the usual traffic. We stayed in a room with private bathroom but the shared bathrooms are very clean. Very recommended!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Very Nice step of my travel alone , first night in Bangkok, great situation , delicious meal , advice and very clean...i always recommend my friends to come here and enjoy :)
Really beautiful house in a quiet little street !

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2016

very nice and lovely guesthouse with superfriendly service! but there was 1 thing which distrúrbed me: the aquarium with the fishes: they have no plants, nothing to hide... this made me feel very sorry for them :-/ please give them a nice live, they shouldnt be there just for decoration...

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

I spent my first days in Thailand in this guest house. The place is really clean and a little bit out the main street, a little bit hidden. Owners are nice, the place is not far from the center. You have a boat bus at 5 - 10 minutes by feet. I found the place very beautiful too.
Carfeful, there is noise at this moment because of building constructions.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
noom1415, Owner at Tavee Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Thanks very much for taking your time to rank 5/5. We management feel very sorry about unexpected noise from the construction. Next time you come, they should get done. Thank you for your stay and we will do serve you better next time.
BR,
Tavee Family

Reviewed November 22, 2016

Great hostel, very centrally located but totally tranquil and green old style easy to get to the centre, atmosphere and everything. we book for 2 nights with no advanced payment but when we came everything was neatly prepared. The host took his time to gave us some instruction about the city and how to avoid to be rip off. they also have a great homemade food that taste so fresh. it's near Chao Phraya river and a small walking local market.
Near the boat ferry where you can easily get a free ride straight the HualamPhong railway or free bus No 45.
Enjoyed my stay here the place is lively and you will make friends. Thank you to the lady who let me keep my bag there for free for the time I was late.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends