This was our third stay in the Hilton Millenium.
First of all thanks to the reservation department,they have been very flexible in managing our last reservation.
Overall nothing has changed in the last five month,it's still a wonderful hotel on the bank of the river Chao Praya.
Room was a little bit smaller than last time,but nothing to claim.
Breakfast,a very,very good and fresh choice of asian,chinese,japanese and american food and friendly staff.
As a HH-member we had access to the lounge,still good snacks(now self service)and drinks.Only disadvantage,no computer/printer.
Staying there only one day(two nights),we had no time to go to the restaurant.
Only check in was(a little bit) disappointing,no cold towels and no juice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning new ultra-contemporary hotel with absolute river views from every window. Boasting outdoor infinity pool, stand alone full service Spa and a dedicated Hilton Meetings floor. Eight restaurants and bars offer exquisite local and western cuisine and cocktails to suit every palate in indoor and outdoor settings. Complimentary shuttle boat to the heart of city runs until midnight and rennowned attractions such as Grand Palace, Reclining Buddha and the Temple of Dawn are just a short boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Hilton Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hilton International Bangkok
- Hilton Bangkok
- Bangkok Hilton
- Millenium Hilton Bangkok