See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 5, 2009

At first I wasn't too sure if this was the same place or not when I saw their website, because they have now changed their name to "Mystic Place".

I was here a year ago and the whole place has changed a lot. If you were here before and thought the old place was good, wait till you see it now. The lobby looks fantastic and the service is the same as I remembered it - great !

The area is a bit dirty though, but that is the same everywhere in Bangkok. At least I get to come home to a clean room - with all these cool art decorations in them.

I'd say it's a pretty good bang-for-your-buck. And it's right next to the sky train and subway. Also right near the JJ market....awesome shopping there.

I absolutely love the service there - always smiling and always helpful when you need something. Hehe, did I mention they have this tuk tuk that even brings you to the BTS so you don't have to walk in the burning hot sun? Really gotta see this hotel - seriously.

Date of stay: November 2009
1  Thank travelnow2929
Reviewed August 28, 2009

Reflections is fantastic - each room is quirky and original, designed and furnished by a local artist. There are thoughtful touches like a small library, and a mini-balcony outside the room with a rack to hang our wet clothes on in addition to expected amenities like a couple computers by the lobby with free internet. Our room was really spacious, with king and full beds and a living room. Each room is truly one-of-a-kind, but without the pretension of many boutique hotels.
I'd suspect many visitors may consider the location a con since Reflections isn't in the central Bangkok tourist districts, but taxis are everywhere, and it's only a five minute walk to the Sky Train down a busy but not overwhelming street. The hotel tuk tuk can drop you off at the Sky Train in addition to taking guests to the Market. It's a real Bangkok neighborhood, with small places to eat or grab a drink, in addition to the Reflections restaurant that I didn't try. I'm looking forward to staying here again on my next visit to Bangkok.

Date of stay: May 2009
2  Thank jraphs070
Reviewed July 7, 2009

Reflections was an interesting stay. You get a huge, well-decorated, quirky room that is an experience on its own. Though, the room that I got had toys that were pretty dusty, and the shower head was broken. I find it annoying to bathe with a weak shower, so that was a major drawback for me.

The breakfast we had on our first day was quite bad, so we skipped it for the remaining two other days we were there. The location was also pretty out of the way so every time we wanted to go to central bangkok like MBK, Siam Square, Platinum Mall it was a 30-40 minute ride, which is tiring.

Overall, Reflections was pretty entertaining. They have free internet service in the lobby and the staff are pretty helpful. The location was also very near Chatuchak which helped only because I went there twice on Sat & Sun. If anything, it's worth going there at least once : )

Date of stay: July 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pistilily
Reviewed May 31, 2009

stayed here for a night - perfect location if you want to do some serious shopping at chatuchak weekend market - the hotel has a super cute tuktuk that takes you there which saves you a lot of trouble. very cute decor around the hotel but looks a bit aged and dirty. very spacious and nice rooms with dvd players. loved my room 402 - the wooden tub was big and very comfortable. most of all, you can really experience real thai hospitality - staff are young and stylish but very professional, friendly and always trying their best to help you. they also have really cheap massage services too!

Date of stay: May 2009
1  Thank tangledhair
Reviewed May 4, 2009

My stay 4 days 3 night stay at Reflection is priceless and people still envy the room i have chosen (room 414). 1500 Thai Baht per night is affordable and it comes with Breakfast and free tuk-tuk service every 45minutes to Chatucak Weekend Market any place nearby the hotel. The staff is very friendly and we were satisfied with it. Even though its not in central Bangkok but u can grab taxi to patpong; chinatown; sukhumvit; pratunam; suan lum (below 100baht). It takes 40minutes to reach hotel from Airport and taxi charge is around 300TB. Very highly recommended place to stay if u looking forward for chatucak market. Off all night market and bazar i've been to i still prefer chatucak. The hotel also provide free internet service and next to it u can grab quick or 1 hour Thai massage for 200TB. We tried the massage and also food at the restaurant and satisfied with the money we spent.

Date of stay: April 2009