The Centre Point hotels are like managed residences. They rooms are quite large and iclude a washer dryer in the kitchen. The Centre Points are perfect if you are on a long trip. The CP Silom is a block from the Chao Phraya river and a block from the Taksin BTS station. It shares and entrance into the Robinson's next door. A substantial breakfast is included. A supermarket is downstairs too. The pool is nice and has views. Ask for a room on the river side, the views are outstanding [see pic]. If yu book on the internet you can sometimes find a substantial discount. Stayed here twice on our recent trip, for a total of five days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to: The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall (night bazaar). The hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok