Grace Hotel
Ad Lib(Bangkok)
Suncity Hotel(Bangkok)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been recently in this hotel, booking it from agoda. The hotel room was very old and broken heare and there. its require desperate renovation. Hotel might have a new block but I think those most of us those who book it online give room to this old block. Hotel location is very nice as it in the heart of Nana, lots of shops and restaurant near the hotel and not to mention Nana Plaza for night life.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Shameem R
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a similar name to the hotel we stayed in around the corner. We accidentally pulled into the paid parking lot for this hotel.

The parking staff was rude and inconsiderate. Additionally they don’t speak any English.

After 10 minutes we discovered our error - after being given a guest parking card by one of the attendants.

When I explained the problem he rudely insisted I go back into the lobby to get the card validated. When I did so, the reception staff at first ignored me and then finally told me I didn’t need validation and I could just leave without having to pay.

Of course, that wasn’t the case. The attendants demanded payment for our 10 minutes of parking.

Normally, I would have paid but their overall surely attitude and the hotel staff’s poor attitude made me snap. It took someone from another company to validate our parking because “that hotel is really bad.”

Advice: given all the poor reviews here and my short but horrible experience, don’t stay here.

Someone commented that it seems like the wrong city. Spot on!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

95% of the guests were from Middle East. SOI 3 is like Middle East district in Bangkok. There are basically a hotel mainly cater for middle east tourists. There is a mosque in the hotel also. Turkish Spa also.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The grace hotel is good one, not very suitable for the ones who seek for a quiet place, the best thing of it is the location in sukhumvit very close to nana station, most of the guests are arabs, rooms are clean and good service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel in bangkok. The are is basically red light district. You cannot walk around in the night time every where you find prostitutes. Hotel is very old and room have bad smell of carpet. Very unfriendly and racist staff, they want only Arabic costumers because they give good tip. Never ever go again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo