All reviews swimming pool lumpini station book directly with the hotel main building rooms are basic budget hotel nice pool air con minute walk convenient location walking distance baht internet thailand taxi cleaners laundry
Reviewed March 29, 2018

I needed a cheap hotel for the night. Malaysia was it. It is an old hotel, nothing fancy however it is comfortable and will provide a good night's sleep.

Pool is a great size. If lying by the pool in the sun is your thing, then this hotel is for you with access to the restaurant, lounges in the sun (limited areas for shade during the day).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2018

The room was spacious and clean, the bed big and comfortable. It is a budget hotel so a no luxury finishes, but I'm happy with that. The swimming pool is clean and lovely. The restaurant has a good menu and good prices. All the staff are really helpful and welcoming. I have stayed here several times and hope to come again next year.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Had dinner at the restaurant here and loved the service and relaxed atmosphere. When I asked for the bill the lovely waitress came over and verbally told me the amount owing. It didn't seem excessive but I did ask for a copy of the bill before I paid. When she came back she was full of apology saying there had been a mistake and my printed bill was MUCH lower than the verbal bill. This hotel is renowned for ripping of guests. Check and get a printed copy of every bill before you pay anything. I don't believe it's the staff who are trying this but are pressured from the extremely dishonest management that now runs this hotel. Such a shame.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Andyoz
Reviewed February 2, 2018

I stayed at Malaysia Hotel for one night. To me the room was clean and bigger than expected with one kingsize bed and a one person bed. You get what you pay for and perhaps a bit more. The wifi was working very well and the staff was super helpful. The hotel offers a swimming pool, and activities such as table tennis, chess etc. The location was good. About 5-10 minutes walk from Lumpini Station (easy to get to the airport) and also the impressive park with the same name. Furthermore, the staff was super helpful and friendly, and they could provide easy access to taxis.

The reception is open 24 hour and they provide a free safety box. Upon arrival I got a 50 baht discount voucher for their restaurant. The food, however, was nothing special and I found the drinks a bit expensive. Also the arrangement of transport to from the hotel to the airport was fairly expensive. I paid 600 baht, however, the day before I only paid 370 baht for the exact same distance the day before with a taxi I pulled over on the street.

Overall I got a good experience with this hotel and I would definetly stay again next time I go to Bangkok.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Nicolina_Alring
Reviewed January 21, 2018

A swimming pool in a hot clime; a quiet room with air con; a reasonable restaurant downstairs, and 7/11 across the street, and a subway about a 15-minute walk away. All at a reasonable price. The staff is helpful. Many restaurants nearby. The matress was a bit lumpy, but with so much tourism, slept easily anyway. Overall, a great bargain.

Stayed: December 2017