“Great Place!”

Ranked #54 of 12,257 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Are you looking for a Mexican restaurant in Bangkok? Missing the spicy and scrumptious Mexican food? Don’t worry anymore, we are here to help you. Many feel we are the best Mexican restaurant in Bangkok. Living in Bangkok has been a dream come true for Mexican lovers. For most of the people, Mexican food is comfort food. The food is delicious and sophisticated. There plenty of Mexican restaurants in Bangkok that provide delicious Mexican food but some stand out like Sunrise Tacos
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Sunrise Tacos at Terminal 21 has excellent food. Everyone here is very sweet too, and the service is fast. I would recommend this as the perfect complement to your shopping experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,180)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very delicious Mexican food. Jim was a friendly supervisor. The food and services were exceptional. I recommend you to choose many dishes and share with your loved one.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

While in Thailand for 8 days already we were kinda sick of the thai food. I had strict instructions from my boss (wife) " I WILL EAT ANYTHING BUT THAI FOOD" stumbled upon this mexican place... and I must say... loved every bit of it. Generous serves, authentic flavour and service were great. The waitress (Kate) even sent my main back to the kitchen to be kept warm as we had not finished our starters. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for something different.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner on Sunday.
The food is delicious, the people who work here are very kind and
friendly.the food can deliver maxican taste to Bangkok perfectly.The magaritar are also good.Thank you sunriseTacos
Terminal 21.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Today I came here for my lunch. the restaurant look very busy and I think It worth enough to wait since I tried a Magarita and Tacos even though the service at the busy time they still have a big smile. Thanks to K'Jim that trained all staff to make the best service here

Been to Sunrise Tacos Terminal 21? Share your experiences!