2,233 results
All reviews nana bts nana area upgraded to a suite living room night life the main road an upgrade comfortable stay buffet breakfast tuk tuk sukhumvit shopping concierge train nightlife thai taxis
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Never have been treated so well in any Accor property.
OK, I hold gold status with Accor and got upgraded to a nice suite, but still....
Staff was perfect, all of them, can't say much more.
Checking out still had a drink voucher thus went for a beer at the bar (again top service even for a free beer) I needed a taxi to the airport which I asked before finishing my beer.
Now this is a difficult place to ask for a taxi, the hotel entrance is off a small soi with little traffic, the only way to get a taxi is to wait until one drops off passengers.
Still before my beer was completely empty an employee came to propose me the hotel limo for 700B, whilst a lousy Bangkok Toyota Corrola would cost you 400 to 500B.
I took the deal and waited some more to finish my drink, plenty of time to hit the airport.
When I walked to the front door the limo was waiting patiently with my luggage in the booth and 3 people helping me in the limo. It was a very smooth ride and pity the people in their Bangkok crappy taxis. Tipped the driver well.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Thalenoi,

Thank you for staying at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok and for posting a very nice TripAdvisor review of your stay.

We are delighted that you found the hotel staff to be exceptionally friendly. Your positive feedback is very motivating and encouraging for the entire team.

We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again and again and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

The price and the personal were very professional and also the manager in charge of the clients. For sur I will come back here each time I will come back to Bangkok . I will also recommend that hotel to all my friends who will come on hallyday in Thailand.
My name is Danny York and my email address is.
dannyyork62@gmail.com

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear Danny Y,

Thank you for staying at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok and for sharing feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you were impressed by the service provided by the team.
Your recognition for all their efforts is very encouraging and will inspire them to do even better.

The team and I would like to thank you for recommending the resort to all your friends. All of us are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you back to Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok on your next trip to Bangkok.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

good hotel and great breakfast , we had booked for 3 nights but room given to us was good but did not hv shower as only tub so next day we changed. pls stay on higher floor new wing only. Receiption staff Pare and jeeni were very helpful resident manager is never around as being from the Travel trade wanted to meet up with him but no??? nana bts is very close by and the hotel gives u a ride in their tuk tuk to the station , nearby a lot of indian restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2017
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Dear Poonam471,

Thank you for staying at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to read you had an enjoyable experience and also that you found the hotels location convenient.

Please accept my apologies for not being able to meet you during this visit. Its always nice to meet someone from the travel and trade profession and get to know whats happening.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Good location, great service, good price. I would definitely recommend this hotel for either business or personal travel.

Staff were friendly. Rooms were clean and roomy. Non issues at check-in or check-out.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Trey G
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear Trey G,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok and for sharing your lovely review with the tripadvisor community.

We are delighted to read you had a great stay and would definitely recommend Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok for either business or personal travel. Staff would like to thank you for mentioning there friendly attitude in your review.

All of us are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you back for another great stay.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

The luxury and service is good.The decoration and the ambiance of the place is very good.The location of hotel is the best,walkable to Nana BTS.A good business center for all your communication needs.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear Chefpayalgupta F,

We are delighted to read that you found the hotel to be luxurious and clean and the decoration and ambiance very good. Your kind comments are very encouraging and will inspire the team to do even better.

I do hope that you have many more opportunities to visit us again and again.

Thanking you