“Great food very friendly service”
Review of Tazzina

Tazzina
Ranked #139 of 12,605 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Silom
Description: Great coffee and homemade food and dessert. We close every Monday.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great place! Just a little place but the breakfast has me coming back. I had the traditional eggs, toast and bacon and the eggs Benedict . Had the regular black and the iced coffee. All good.... go here if you want to make sure you have a good meal to start the day. They have other things... I just went for breakfast

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend came here for breakfast , the owner is so friendly and hospitable and her English is also brilliant. Honestly the best service and food we had in Bangkok! Such good pricing aswell. Would 100% recommend!!

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Excellent little place for breakfast! We came across it wondering around when I was badly in need of a sit down not feeling too good.
I just had some toast but my friend had eggs and bacon which looked fab. Lovely service, really friendly and aircon too. Great little place for a western breakfast.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Simply love this little place. Really great coffee and all day breakfast. Very attentive staff - the ladies are really sweet and they do actually remember you when you come on the next day. The chairs are really low, so be prepared and don’t complain about it. It’s still one of the best places to have breakfast or a small snack I’ve ever been to in Bangkok. Very reasonable prices as well. So go check it out!

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Came here with a friend of mine while travelling with a friend of mine. Ordered the egg brekkie and was amazing at how well done the eggs were. Was so pleased I ordered a croissant with jam which was also delicious. Would recommend to any travellers in the area!