See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2012

It's been three days we're having food at the restaurant, good food by the way, but we don't know what happened at the end, but the waitress has been so rude with us, for no reason. She was arguying about the order and the money, even if we don't understand what was writting on the bill, and that we have give enough money. At the end, she just kicked us outside the restaurant.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We got there for our last night of the trip so we wanted budget. And budget we got.
Sheets on one bed were dirty and needed change. The room is just near kao San rd. So it's reaaaallllyyy noisy.
The beds are the worse ones we had in our entire trip. Plastic way-too-soft beds in which the sheets can't hold on to, really annoying. The pillows are plastic and hard- both of us get up with cramped neck.
The staff are nice enough and good massage on the hotel.
Over all I would not recommend anyone who doesn't want a stiff neck in the morning to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Miki E
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I searched the 500-600 Baht price range around Khao San rd. and stayed here in a double room in this Guest Friendly/Thai Friendly Hotel and found it to be adequate, clean and functional. Don't expect anything more as a lot of people seem to for what they pay.

The staff were very helpful and friendly and I had no issues in the 6 days that I stayed here. I am also not a fussy type.

Wifi was a bit patchy but this is the experience I have with a lot of hotels. The only slight issue for me was the rooms don't have fridges, well mine didn't and wasn't really a problem in the end.

Room Tip: Check your room as some might not have a window. For me a windowless room is a no-go.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Robkblue
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Its cheap enough and it looks ok but we were on 4th floor over soi rambuttri and after the sun go down you must lay awake while the party rage on the street. when the party stop the few drunks left on the street start to argue and fight.When that stops the sun is starting to come up.No matter though because the sheets easily come off the plastic beds and your skin sticks to the bed so you cant sleep any way.So if you must stay here you may as well join the party because you cant sleep any way.

Room Tip: if you stay here bring ear plugs or plenty of booze.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was in bangkok recently and couldn't find an accomodation anywhere... everything was booked up. I ended up splitting a room with an australian girl in the same predicament. The staff was very friendly, the air con was pefectly cool after a long afternoon of carting my heavy bags around to hear everything was full. They have storage for your bags if you decide to go trekking or go to the temple to meditate. The rate was certainly reasonable. The location is great. I would highly suggest checking this place out.

Room Tip: Ask for a window if you want one. I prefer to not have one and shut out the outside world as much as possible.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo