All reviews washing machine meter taxi bedroom suite reception staff stayed here for nights tuk tuk sukhumvit road min walk laundry mbk
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We been here 1 night . I don't think its good place for our family .first room we got next to construction to much noise can't sleep in the day after check-in . Lots of cockroaches then we called get new room its better don't have any noise but smell lot of smoked . Cockroaches on my baby bed. Ahh
The breakfast was very lame, just like Indian styles Veg food. The pool we couldn't use, it was under construction. This is a 2.5-3 star hotel maximum. 1 thing good its Wi-Fi , We really don't recommend this hotel....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Stayed at Omni Tower on a number of occasions. The place has gone downhill fast.
The rooms are a disgrace. My toilet choked and they wanted to fine me THB3000 around £75 for putting toilet paper in the toilet. The maintenance man pointed to a notice on the wall stating not to put toilet paper in the toilet with a THB 3000 fine.
I pointed out that in the modern world it is normal practise to place toilet paper in the toilet bowl.
Unfriendly place with many East European ladies of the night living in rooms there and making approaches to western men and women when in the lifts or reception areas.
Keep clear of this place.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jon D
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Bangkoks worst hotel awards goes to this hotel! If it was possible to rate it -10 I would!! Stay away!!!
Being half Thai I've traveled A LOT in Thailand but this experience beats it all!! Me and my boyfriend had one night in BKK and during high season many hotels are fully booked. Unfortunately we ended up in this hotel in Shukomvit Soi 4.. and it's nothing like the pictures on Booking.com!
we booked a smoke free room for 1500B and was upgraded at the reception and happily went too the room.. when we entered the room it was clearly that it was a smoking room.. the smell and ashtray said it all.. the bellboy said that the janitor smoked there when he worked at night.. still doesn't explain the ashtray on the table.. The room was worn out, dirt on the walls and roof... we asked to change room and we did.. the other room was cleaner but still dirty. And then we found a USED CONDOM In the bathroom. First thing going through our mind was what else is dirty? The bedsheets? The towels? The Pool? We went back to the reception to file a complaint and a refund.. ended up with the worst service ever and had to find another hotel at 9.30 pm.. the bellboy did help us with our luggage out of the hotel but placed it on the street when we wanted to check the room for valuables one more time.. since he just left the luggage on the street we had to force him to bring our luggage to the next door hotel.. and he actually destroyed our suitcase! We ended up at The Dawin hotel which provides much more greater service and is CLEAN! This experience really destroyed our evening in BKK! So please, don't stay here to support their horrible service and horrible hotel! When you're on vacation you deserve so much better!

Room Tip: Another Hotel
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Monica B
Reviewed January 29, 2018

We stayed in a three bedroom apartment that was quite spacious and comfortable.
The doors to the balconies are permanently closed so it denies you the great view of the city. The breakfast could be better. The staff are very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2018

Just disgrace from the service room maids to the staff at reception I waited over 1 hour to pay my bill because the night staff did not know how to use the credit card machine had the manager call me who was just as stupid as the person behind reception they told me my card was the problem I said its not..................went to use the cash machine outside got my money and told them the problem is with the care reader, as for the room maids never got my room cleaned at all........would rather have slept on the streets with the tramps.......

Room Tip: just dont go
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo