Lowest prices for your stay
C$93
C$96
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
C$95
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews convent road full kitchen living room business district reception staff pool and gym big room apartment washer bts baht stove doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I was impressed from the moment the taxi pulled up to front of building. The check in was a breeze staff was very helpful. The building is spotless and quality can be seen throughout. The beds are not king size with I am normally used too but comfort was out this world. I just did not want to leave the bed. The pool is absolutely breath taking.

The fitness center is great with awesome view while working out. The sauna is great. They also had basketball court with squash court. For some reason though the hot tub in bathroom doesnt get warm... VERY WEIRD.

BIGGEST COMPLIANT is the Internet price per day. How can it be 2011 nearly 2012 and MAJOR hotels are still nickel and diming. If you staying here you can afford 350 baht $15 per day internet which they charge but very annoying.

Room tip: Always get a meter when taking a taxi or you often pay 3 -6 times of regular rate
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Chicagoguy88
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Amazing hotel... Pool stunning, room brill... Location a little far out... But there's a sky train to get you around to the main areas of Bangkok... Staff very helpful.. Would defo recommend.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights we had booked 2 bed rooms but was upgraded to 3 room’s suites,
The suites were huge for whole family with kids; the rooms are tastefully furnished with all the needs you can imagine, a fully equipped open kitchen, dining table, drawing rooms.
The breakfast was ok not a great spread but compared to what you are paying for the room tariff this is more than enough!
The location of the hotel is at centrally located near CBD and shopping centres.
I highly recommend this hotel for big family with kids.
I will be back......

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2011

We stayed several times in the Fraser Suites Urbana Sathorn, in the financial and business district of BKK. First impression: fantastic. The fully equipped appartment had two plasmas, kitchen with washing machine, living and eating areas, bathroom with shower and bathtube, working desk, confi bed...and a FANTASTIC VIEW from the 27th floor over all the skyline of BKK. At night we layed on our beds just watching the lighst of the city...that was amazing. On the balcony there is a small "thing" for drying cloth from the pool or the laundry from the washing machine.
plus: infinity pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym, squash court, extremely helpful and friendly staff 24h a day.
Beside are places for breakfast, lunch and dinner (for example secret garden) and a great spa/massage place (health land). The hotel is within a 10 minutes european walking distance to the BTS skytrain station SALA DENG, right in the SILOM area, full of nightlife, shopping centres, pingpong shows, bars, clubs, places with red lights and the famous patpong night market.
Beside the Fraser Suites is also the Banyan Tree Hotel with its fantastic rooftop terrace, a drink there at night is a must....fantastic.
All in all we payed about 60 euro per room per night, low seasons. Great price...we came back 3 times.

Room tip: book online, ask for high floor for better views
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Buntbarsch
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I stayed at Fraser Suites Urbana Sathorn for four and a half months from March 2010 to July 2010. It truly was my home away from home. I stayed in a one bedroom deluxe suite. It was comforable and clean. The furniture and bed were comfortable and clean, te bed was changed very other day The decoration is taseful, in line with Thai culture but not over the top. There was daily housekeeping and although my housekeeper did not speak English, we communicated well with the limited amount amount of Thai I speak and hand and feet. She was absolutely lovely and kept the suite clean like a little tornado. Toiletries and toilet paper were replenished daily, as was the coffee, tea and sugar and the soft drinks in the fridge. The kitchenette was more like a full kitchen with pots and pans, cups, plates and cutlery, a full stove and oven, microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine. The hotel staff is very pleasant and helpful. The guard at the front would hail a taxi for me every morning and make sure that the driver understood where I needed to go and assure that the fair was metered. The reception staff was efficient, always ready to give good advice and help wherever they could. Breakfast was great, a good choice and very helpful and friendly waiting staff. I will never forget that here was one person responsible for preparing the eggs in every way you wanted it cooked, from poached to omelette, always cooked to perfection. The pool area is beautiful with spectacular views. The pool is clean and kept clean. I know this because my room looked out over the pool and the pool was cleaned at night after closing time on a regular basis. There is a little convenience store in the car park, quite expensive but ideal when you unexpectedly run out of something. The hotel also organised residents nights which were a great opportunity to meet other longer staying guests. Some themed nights were also organised in the restaurant. Fraser Suites Urbana Sathorn is conveniently situated, near to Silom and close to the Skytrain and subway. There are quite a few very good resaurants nearby and an even greater choice at walking distance or a short taxi or tuktuk ride away. And there are plenty of street stalls nearby with freshly cooked snacks. Sausages on a stick and fish balls, both served with fresh salad, are a few of the things I indulged on regularly! Silom is great for shopping and the Night Bazaar is a 20 minutes walk or a 5 minutes taxi ride away. I stayed in Bangkok during the riots of 2010 and the hotel staff did its very best to reassure us and assist us. They even took us to a large supermarket away from the closed off area (Sathorn Road was closed and we were hotelbound) so we could stock up on supplies. And when our company decided to move us temporarily to another hotel they took us there! I would always recommend Fraser Suites Urbana Sathorn to anyone going to Bangkok. For me it was truly a home away from home.

Room tip: Try to get a room at the back of the hotel.
Date of stay: July 2010