“Good Coffee”

CityLight Coffee
Ranked #47 of 650 Coffee & Tea in Bangkok
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: CityLight Coffee is coffee with a connection. We invite you to share a delicious coffee made with the freshest locally-sourced beans, a homemade pastry, and a comfortable chair in our convenient location served by knowledgeable baristas.
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

It's a small quiet little place right in the middle of Sukhumvit Soi 4.
Had a double espresso which was good.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Four friends and I, stopped by for coffee and snacks. I ended up getting a cold coconut smoothie, a bag of locally sourced coffee and a mug for my collection. The staff was friendly, the wifi and air con were much appreciated. Would definitely come back again.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Good little cafe to just sit down and relax with a nice cold cappuccino. Very clean and the staff were efficient and attentive.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I really like to come here for coffee. The coffee is sourced from northern Thailand. It is good for my palate, but others may not like it. I come here often when I am in Bangkok. My usual is a double espresso, but I also enjoy a flat white or iced latte sometimes. When I want something non-coffee, I go with a coconut smoothie. There baked items are good as well.

1  Thank Matt K
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Good location, nice and cool inside, clean. One table to sit outside ( convenient for smokers). Very kind staff. Good espresso and variety of coffees and other drinks ti choose. Highly recommend. Had coffee here at least once a day while in the neighborhood.

1  Thank SuzanaJ4