All reviews khao san road stayed here great location air con till the early hours good nights sleep a nice place to stay rooms are clean night life shower localization backpackers storage plugs taxis midnight thai
Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

This location is nice for the stay but I don't like room is very duty and small room this area have many hotel next day I have to move some anther place this my first time in Thailand I'm Afraid to booking hotel in online because if I don't see then I will stay
Don't lived rumbuttri House

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2016 via mobile

This was the first place my bf and I stayed while in Bangkok. It was a good room. pretty basic. we just planned on using it for sleeping. Its on khao san, so ask for a room in the back or wear earplugs! unless you're the party type, then you'll be up all night to enjoy the madness!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

The location us better than Kao San road but if you go to the other side of the street there are places which are the same for half the price. I know this cause we went and looked after the second night. If you do stay here, have one of their massages as they are more relaxing because they are indoors. About the rooms, they are just like in their site and there is little noise at night.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2015

We had stayed here before, a couple of years earlier. As we were only in Bangkok overnight we came back. The location is Fantastic right in the heart of Khao San. The hotel is pretty basic but fine for a short stay. There is no pool or outdoor area apart from Khao San. However the hotel was suitable for our needs and cheap compared to many others.
If you are planning a long, quiet, relaxing stay in Bangkok you will need to spend more. If you want to be in the middle of the Bangkok experience it's great.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for a really cheap price, you can find cheaper stuff if sharing the room. I was looking for private room, with air conditioner, bathroom with hot water and close to Ko Shan Road (though it would be great to spend my first nights in Thailand close to that place). I got exactly what I was looking for. Room is quite big, twin bed also big and comfortable. Bathroom is really big, no problem to shower at all, hot water all the time. Clean bed linen and clean towels, no bed bugs not insects. 1 bottle of mineral water for free every day (it's a plus). Staff friendly, limited English but enough to communicate. Building has elevator (although I didn't use it). Parallel street to Ko Shan Road. 2 minor inconvenient that I could manage: 1- noise during the nights (you can hear music and vibration from bars with live music around) - but I always travel with ear plugs, really useful this time; 2 - cortine does not cut the light in the morning, room gets really bright - but again, I always travel with sleeping mask. Overall, very good experience. As a woman travelling alone, I felt safe here. Would go back. 500 baths required to leave at the reception when they give you the key (you get the money back at check out). Optional safety box at the reception for 50 bats (pay once and use it during all stay - I did it and no problem).

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo