1,241 results
All reviews library bar hourly shuttle lumpini mrt resort style pool area beautiful hotel busy city large pool construction site taxi driver stayed longer water pressure shower room nice breakfast late check loved this hotel mini bar
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms for 2 nights and arrived at the hotel at 3:00pm. I informed by a male reception staff that my rooms won't be available at least for another hour. I traveled with a baby and young children and an elderly person and nothing to offer us but wait at the lobby. Are you kidding us? Is it the normal check In time is 3:00p.m? I appreciate that if the staff can look for some other options for us rather than just told us to wait for an hour or more at the lobby even we came on time for check in. Staffs service improvement is greatly appreciated !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RickyL211
GM U, General Manager at U Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear U Sathorn Guest
Thank you very much for taking your time and reply to us about your experiences during your stay with us.

I am sorry that my colleague did not escorted you to our Library and offering you some refreshments when waiting, as this is our standart if a guest has to wait for his room to be ready, as we have a 24 hour room guarantee once guests checked in, which sometimes can create for arriving guests a waiting time if we do not know the expected arrival time.

We will continue driving for exceeding our guest’s expectations and please feel free to contact me direct whenever you are coming back, I am happy to take care your reservation and offering you best available rates.
You can contact me through my official email which is gm@usathornbangkok.com

Thanks again taking your time to give us your feedback and hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Private entrance leads you to what feels like a quiet, tropical oasis in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. (Obviously minus the beach.) Breakfast buffet is amazing! Every person on staff that we interacted with at the hotel was top notch. We dined at the bar restaurant twice and it was great. The pool was lovely and staff was cutting down coconuts, cutting a hole in them and bringing them around with straws. My kids loved that. Rooms are beautiful and the resort feels very safe and private.

Take a TukTuk instead of a taxi a few times and highly recommend a canal tour on a long tail boat... very interesting. And know if you are going to visit any temples u must be in a shirt (no tank tops or exposed shoulders), long skirt or shorts or pants (covering the knees). Terminal 21 was a nice indoor shopping area with lots of great food options.

Room Tip: I doubt there are bad rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GM U, General Manager at U Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Both the breakfast and the service here are very good. The overall design and layout of the restaurant are also satisfactory. It is highly recommended that everyone come here to stay here.The facilities inside the room are very numerous, especially the fact that the TV can access the Internet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM U, General Manager at U Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We've choosen this hotel for our 5 days holiday in Bangkok because we wanted to visit the city but at the same time have time to relax and imagine to be on a tropical beach. U Sathorn was the perfect choice: top class service, 30min drive from main attractions in Bangkok, an amazing pool, very quiet. We spent every morning visiting temples and main attractions in Bangkok and the afternoon sunbathing by the pool, drinking fresh watermelon smoothies and reading books. Beautiful room and kindly staff to complete our stay. We had a couple of dinner at hotel restaurant The Library and we were happy too. Highly recommended for families or couples. Furthermore cheaper than other 5 stars hotel in the city center.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I truly recommend this beautyful hotel. Its like a oas in the middle of Bangkok. Friendly staff and high standard rooms. You Will NOT be disappointed IF you choose to visit U sathorn Bangkok! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GM U, General Manager at U Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018