“Awesome neighborhood discovery”

La Tasca Bkk
Ranked #1,106 of 11,958 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We haven't even finished our dinner yet and I'm already writing a 5 star review. The adobo pork is one of the best Mediterranean dishes I had in Bangkok so far and the garlic prawns were top notch. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

La Tasca is a tiny place with four tables inside and three outside. The kitchen is part of the main restaurant so you can smell dinner cooking and feel its heat too. That's the drawback. It was as hot and humid inside as it was outside on a Bangkok evening.
We ordered the Bravas Potatoes (180), Greek Salad (Baht 210), Garlic Prawns (210), and the Chickpeas with Pork Belly and Spare Ribs (270). The food was good. The potatoes were tasty and well cooked. The salad was sour but not sharp, but the best were the prawns; garlicky and oily with bread to sop up the sauce. The chickpeas dish was surprisingly large for a tapas offering but it was well cooked; the chickpeas were firm (I want to say "al dente") but the pork was indeed tender. With beer and a glass of sangria the bill came up to Baht 1,164. Not the cheapest evening nor the most expensive either.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We enjoyed satying here coz of good meals and friendly chef and staff . While we're having dinner , many customers coming down ...which means tasty and having good atomosphere , I think .From Udom Suk by Taxi - 35B .Reccomend to try Tapas and other chef recomendations !!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food, excellent vibe and great service. Easily recommend for people wanting a chilled out environment with tasty food.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I went there once and quite enjoyed the food. But next time I went t was closed, for no apparent reason. And when I went to the nearby Devilish restaurant a little later, I noticed that it was closed again.So if you are thinking of trying this place, give them a ring first or you may be disappointed.

1  Thank trustydan