“Anniversary Dinner”

Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen
Ranked #81 of 12,734 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen is one of the best italian restaurant in Bangkok where people can find one of the best food in Bangkok. At Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen, Chef Francesco Lenzi brings you region specific Tuscan cuisine, focusing on the sourcing of ingredients and the use of traditional techniques, in an elegant and private environment with impeccable service. The restaurant got a walking wine cellar where is possible to find the best of italian finest wine.
Reviewed December 13, 2016

My Wife and i went to Lenzi for our Anniversary dinner last week and i would just like to give a huge thank you to Francesco and his team for a perfect evening.

Such amazing customer service, venue and terrific food. My wife and I often eat at nice restaurant but we both agree that this is the best we have experienced period.

I can not recommend this gem enough to anyone looking for something extraordinary & special.

Get work guys and thanks!

Andy & Took

2  Thank andydennis2016

Reviewed December 10, 2016

Nice cozy restaurant with good service but sadly I found the food a bit tasteless. Had to use salt and pepper on almost every dish that we ordered and there were 9 of us and we all felt the same. One dish that I did like was the sea bass - yummy!

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Did not plan going to this restaurant but attended after being in the area. What a find. Great food and ambience, service and wine. Felt guilty at the end as did not know the Limoncello was free and availaed of a few aperitifs. Thanks to Francesco for the personal touch. Will be back agian over the Festive Season

1  Thank bkk08
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

My T-Bone was over cooked but they turned around and cooked me a new one, unlike at the District, Marriott on Sukhumvit 57 in Bangkok, the cook and the staffs did not even care about my complain, besides the cook looked at me as it was my mistake. I love the Lenzi and hate the District...

Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

When I come to Bangkok I always stop and take a dinner at the Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen own by Francesco Lenzi ... Staff always friendly, stratospheric menu, all dishes have italian name and authentic italian taste. Superb !!!! Highly recommended !!