All reviews mall bangkapi the main road rooftop bar tuk tuk enjoyed my stay would stay here again free wifi lovely hotel a great stay street food soi shopping convenience market comfort maids receptionist
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and this was pretty much enough.
The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean(accept of bathroom). The location of the hotel is a disaster. At night there aren't any taxis who wants to take you back to the hotel and if they do than just for a very very high price. You have a shuttle from the hotel to the main road what is more than unnecessary. It's just a 3 min walk actually.

- no Airport shuttle
- way to expensive
- no international tv
- no Save like they Said

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2017

The staff were excellent They're friendly and smily.The Hotel stay near bangkapi many shopping The mall bangkapi Tawanna.This area so good And room is clean and comfortable Example hair dryer,water heater,laundry service I think I stay this hotel again.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2017

I only stayed here one night on return from cambodia. My partner joined me here, it was clean nothing extraordinary. Bed was comfortable, bar was still closed. Shower and bathroom were also fine. I would stay here again. The tuk tuk was definetly a plus because the main stretch is a bit of a walk from property.

Room tip: try get room above lobby wifi much better,
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for three nights and I'm glad we hadn't booked any longer. The room looked like it was unfinished with plaster still showing. The bathroom wasn't really a bathroom but just a tiny corner of the room which had been sectioned off. The bed was uncomfortable and the pillow was so hard it was barely useable. However it was impossible to get a good nights sleep anyway because the hotel was so loud and noise carried from the corridor and from the street outside where people were often shouting.

The worst thing was that the room had not been cleaned properly and we found a rotting egg on top of the fridge.

We were also told that the rooftop bar was closed with a sign saying 'closed from today' although the same sign was up everyday - we also read a review from months ago saying the bar had been closed then. So definitely don't go if you are expecting to use that! We were also expected to pay about £10 deposit for the room key.

The only good thing was a tuk tuk service to the main road but you need it because the hotel is so far out of the way. It's close to the Bang Kapi mall but I wouldn't consider the hotel to be in Bangkok. To get to the city you need to get a taxi or a taxi boat from the mall which takes about 30 minutes although is very cheap. I would not stay again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

We literally lived a in a hell hole during our stay here.
Toilets in the room were at par with public toilets in india.
No place in the closet to keep ur bags and clothes. Jst a rod and two hangers.
Jst oneslab of rock between the twin beds. No place to keep ur keys, wallets, phones.
Obliterated walls everywhere.
Only the staff was polite.
Also dnt think the roof top bar will be open. It has been closed for renovation since last year.

Date of stay: January 2017