All reviews mall bangkapi the main road rooftop bar tuk tuk enjoyed my stay would stay here again nice room free wifi lovely hotel a great stay street food soi shopping convenience market comfort maids
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Check-in was easy. The breakfast is a good blend of eastern and western styles. Laundry services are fast (strong fragrant which was okay though I prefer no fragrance).

All staff members are very nice. Rides to the Main Street via golf cart were nice to have.

Room is clean. Shower is hot. Bed is comfortable. Aircon was wonderful.

Recommend and would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MN_TravellerMsp
Reviewed February 21, 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the Baron Zotel, I chose the hotel primarily because it was close to the friend I was visiting.

The rooms are spacious and well-appointed, the rooftop bar is enjoyable,and the area is interesting too. It's very Thai and you're well away from the normal tourist masses. Getting the cheap long-tail boats/ferries into the city was a lot of fun and a new experience for me.

Because you're in a suburban area, be careful about the amount of time you need to get to the airport. Yes, you're close in terms of miles/kilometres, but the morning traffic can be intense and VERY slow - I very nearly missed my first flight ever in decades of traveling around the world!

1  Thank The_Made_Guy
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this Hotel many times in the last two years. I always stay here because it feels like a home to me. The people who work here are all professionals and take great care of you. The staff go out of their way to make your stay very comfortable and enjoyable. The tuk tuk drivers are there with smiles to pick you up at the Main Street to bring you to the Hotel and drop you off whenever you want to walk into town. The maids are very friendly and do a wonderful job cleaning your room and ensuring you have everything you need in your room. The staff at the front desk are very friendly and helpful, they go out of their way to help you with whatever it is you need. Yuwadee is a absolute sweetheart. A beautiful woman with a pretty smile always helping you with any questions you might have. She has helped me many times, helping me book my room, helping me decide where I should visit and things I should see. She is just a wonderful person to deal with. If you want a clean, affordable place to stay that is quiet and relaxing, this is the place to stay.
James Allan Daggers

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is designed beautifully, the room we had was lovely. Nice shower, lovely bed and all seems very new. Located right next to a big shopping mall with lots of places to eat and lots of shops. About 40 minutes from the airport and an hour from central Bangkok. The only thing I would comment on is that you have to place a 500 baht deposit on the room as they charge you if any small stain is found on the bedsheets or pillows etc which was strange. However it was all in all a good stay and I would definitely return for the good price we payed :)

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank jabsbja
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Low price hotel down a dirty alley, but cheap.....but Wi-Fi was worst I’ve ever experienced in hundreds of hotels, no English channels either. good news is your in Thailand and only 4 blocks from a huge mall so if you’re bored and too tired to venture far a field you can people watch,shop there. Free tuk-tuk is probably a necessity as that alley a bit daunting and possibly dangerous.