“Always worth a visit”

The Mexican
Ranked #419 of 12,533 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: A Mexican style restaurant only serving dishes of authentic Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine using only the finest and freshest Mexican chilies and products. An added plus....The Mexican only serves 100% Agave Tequilas and Mescals.
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

This is the true authentic mexican restaurant in Bangkok. Nothing but the best, from real peppers to the ultimate in tequilas! Owners and staff are always welcoming and remember what you drink! Food is delish! Wet burrito!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great food, great staff, and super cool owner.
I lived in Texas for 7 years and California for 8.
This food is the real deal!!!
I don’t know about any fake reviews.
Check the rest of my reviews!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I went here after reading positive comments but i noticed they are totally fake comments and doesn’t reflect reality. I ordered signature shrimp tacos, beef tacos and veggie fajita and none of us really liked the taste. Beef tacos is simply fried minced beef without any taste and several times i chewed bones. They charged 75 baht for extra 3 tortillas just the size of an iphone. We regret a lot after paying the overpriced foods.
Never ever again. I won’t even suggest to my worst enemy. Worst food worst location worst experience.

3  Thank bearkuching
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I’ve tried every highly-rated Mexican restaurant in Bangkok. Having lived in the Southwest USA I do know good Mexican food. I was largely disappointed in other highly-rated Mexican restaurants in Bangkok, until I discovered The Mexican a couple years ago. My wife and I will not eat Mexican anywhere else. Unlike others, The Mexican ships in a variety of fresh peppers grown IN Mexico - no canned/pickled stuff going on here! The food is interesting and outstanding. Habanero infused margaritas (Habaritas) are great. This is THE PLACE to go for Mexican!

1  Thank Darrell O
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I recently ate here. I cannot believe that the other reviews are real. The portions were ridiculously small and overpriced. The burritos tasted like nothing. This is no where close to real Mexican food. A real disappointment.

3  Thank bkk_b123

Been to The Mexican? Share your experiences!