3,113 results
All reviews central world red sky world restaurant world club uno mas convention center sky bar shopping mall sky walk star hotel the ground floor platinum mall big c club floor siam centre direct access bangkok skyline
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we got to the hotel we felt welcomed and taken care of. We were greeted by a man named Paisarn, also called “boss”, who was extremely helpful and made sure that we had everything we needed. As our flight was early in the morning the next day, he made sure to bring us some breakfast in the lobby before our flight and offered us services we didn’t even know we wanted before he mentioned it. The hotel is amazing with a breathtaking view and spacious rooms. The staff was always ready to help, happy and welcoming. We will definitely come back for a longer stay and recommend the hotel strongly!!! The price you are paying can not even be compared to the service you are getting. Exceptional.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Pikul R, Manager at Centara Grand at CentralWorld, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing such a great feedback and recommendation with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I used to enjoy staying at this hotel and have no problems with factors such as refurbishment etc as I know that this is a very expensive endeavor for any hotel to do in any country. My main issue is that the level of service and hospitality has gradually decreased over the years and on my last trip reached the point where it was borderline hostile. I'm always as polite and respectful in any case, even if attitudes and communication is hostile in these types of situations because I know that hotel staff (in general) can have bad days. This has been ongoing for several stays however and which is why I decided to write this review.

For a hotel that prices itself in the 5 star range I'd expect more, particularly because the hotel is located in an area with much competition (and this hotel prices itself higher than many in the area too). In any case, I won't be staying here again. If anyone requires wifi I'll just make note that during my recent stays my connectivity has fluctuated from barely functional to not at all (I had to use my phone as a hotspot).

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing feedback and we have passed your comments for improvement and investigate. Please accept our sincere apology. The IT team had called our supplier to improve the connectivity and we wish it will satisfy our guest.

We do hope you still consider our hotel and hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

highly recommended. Excellent hotel. Perfect location. A short walk to all the recommended shopping centers.Rooms are beautiful, clean and cozy. Great breakfast. Beyond all expectations. VARY recommended!

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much once again for willing to recommend our hotel and we look forward to serving you soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Every time we stying in this hotel atleast a few times in a year is feels great to stay in this hotel I think one of the best in Bangkok The have everything what a guest need!!!! Good Food Very friendly good speaking staff and nice sport accomodation great pool area

Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
Pikul R, Manager at Centara Grand at CentralWorld, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear valued guest,

It is gratifying to hear that you enjoy staying with us every time you visit Bangkok. We regularly review our service standards and your gracious comments show we are able to completely satisfy loyal guest, such as your good self.

We do hope you will return to see us again.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This is a fantastic hotel for shoppers who wants access to the leading shopping malls in Bangkok, all in walking distance. After a tired day of shopping, there is a great spa to relax. The roof top bar and restaurants are amazing with great atmosphere and views. The staff was amazingly kind and friendly. We felt the warmest welcome.

Dear valued guest,

It appears you could take full advantage of our central location, not just for the shopping, but also for venturing our into the city. Your acknowledgements of the effort we make to ensure every guest's stay unique are appreciated. We do hope to welcome you back soon.