US$120
US$243
The Peninsula
US$59
Park Plaza
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$172
US$73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$109
US$610
US$478
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsboutique hotelstreet foodbts saphan taksinmin walk from btsmassage at the spalaundry roomboat pierstreet vendorstop floorquiet streetwould highly recommend this hotelbed was comfortablea great place to staystayed here for nightswelcome drinkthe rivergrand palace
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

The reception staffs at the hotel were friendly and our stay overall, was rather pleasant except for a couple of unpleasant experiences.

Unhappy experiences:
1. Shower system - the water can get very hot and cold suddenly without adjusting it.
It would have been better if the shower system can be fixed/upgraded to a better one cos apparently, we were not aware that it was on solar system. Hence, we feedback this to a female staff whose on shift at that point of time. She seem not able to understand what we were driving at when we were explaining to her about our concern. She mentioned she will send someone to check out the shower system in our room for us and we asked if she’s going to send someone at that point of time since we were still at the hotel and she thought we want to check out of hotel. At first, we were wondering why it took her so long to answer our simple query then we realised she had misunderstood our “check out” (cos she’s doing some check out hotel process). Anyway, I have 2 more nights at the hotel, why would I want to check out knowing that no refunds will be done?

2. Tissue box heard as shoe box
I was requesting for tissue box to the same female staff since she’s there when I was back at the hotel. She gave me that puzzled look at first and I have to repeat a few times. Hence, she went upstairs to get what I requested and it really took her quite awhile to get back down. When she finally came down, she was holding some empty clear boxes and looked at me saying I want those right? I was speechless and I repeated myself again TISSUE BOX and her reply was so rude! She said so loudly to me if I could SPEAK LOUDER cos this was the 2nd time she MISUNDERSTOOD my request. This is totally unacceptable! I was so angry at that point of time and I even asked my husband if he heard me saying tissue or shoe box (apparently she heard it as shoe box, why would I request for shoe box?!). My husband heard me saying tissue box.

Well, even if my voice was soft (to her) and she couldn’t hear it, she should have asked me to speak louder in a nice way!

Overall, it’s worth staying at the hotel for the price that I have paid for (if forgetting about their rude staff).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
h0use0fphrayajasaen, Guest Relations Manager at House of Phraya Jasaen, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We were pleased to read you liked the room but were sorry to hear there were some issues with our service. Please rest assured we have addressed this issue very seriously with the team to ensure we improve on this.

Kind regards,
Chonnikarn S.
The Management

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Very lovely hostel. The staff was so helpful, we had to print out tons of files for our Chinese visa and they helped us with a smile. Very good and cheap laundry option. The rooms are not big, but clean and equiped with good shower and good wifi. We loved our stay at House of Phraya Jasaen.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
h0use0fphrayajasaen, Receptionist at House of Phraya Jasaen, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Reviewed January 1, 2018

A great place to stay, it has many advantages. Lovely staff, very affordable, super clean and modern combined with charm, great location easy access to BTS Saphan Taksin, quite boutique-y especially for the budget. Overall highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
h0use0fphrayajasaen, Guest Relations Manager at House of Phraya Jasaen, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Had a really great stay at the hotel!! Really friendly staff, and really good service. They even offered us a deal on the coffee in the cute cafe. It's also a good location! Would highly reccomend it!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
h0use0fphrayajasaen, Front Office Manager at House of Phraya Jasaen, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Excellent location, great vibes and some of the best staff I've encountered anywhere. Cool rooms, small but great little outside seating area to watch Bangkok life float by. Stayed here a few times now and will continue to

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
h0use0fphrayajasaen, Guest Relations Manager at House of Phraya Jasaen, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are really appreciated. We would work harder to make guests have a great stay with us at our lovely house. We are really lucky having lovely guests like 3 of you. We would looking forward to welcoming you again next time. Thank you so much. When you comeback next time, please do not be hesitated to contact us. We would always love to hear from you.