“The most delicious toast ever”

After You Dessert Cafe
Ranked #16 of 342 Dessert in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Silom
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

The taste is perfection.
No japanese shibuya toast can compete with this one that is perfected in Bangkok. You will understand only once you tasted it

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

The honey toast is just out of this world. We've just discovered the baby size - good for one. Just tried their Nutella toast but it's not worth deviating from the original honey.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

Everyone is always banging on about this place, but I don't get it. I think the prices are too high and its really not that good.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

My friend was tired and I was attracted to their sheep logo. We decided to put our name down on the wait-list for a table. Oh my goodness, a two-hour wait!

It was a nice cafe with lots of cute decor and elements. You can order all kinds of large toast boxes, cakes, ice cream sundaes, drinks etc. There are also teas to choose from although they have a free iced tea of the day you can help yourself to from the bar counter. The menu items are a bit pricey but I guess this is more for enjoying the dessert cafe experience here. I'm sure there are also plenty of other awesome cafes (varying prices) in the city.

Just a note that it's really, really loud inside (well almost everywhere in Bangkok, actually)

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

We were there in the evening, the line was long, we had to wait for 20 min. It turned out that half of the dishes had already finished!
We tried cheesecake! It was big, good and unusual!
The place is good but, to my mind overpriced!

Пришли вечером, стояли 20 мин в очереди. Оказалось, что половина меню у них закончилась( попробовали клубничный чизкейк - вкусно, много, необычно и не чизкейк! А просто вкусное мороженое)
Цены (на мой взгляд) завышены.